OJs tv show canceled.

Your Mom

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS
Updated: 5 minutes ago

NEW YORK - News Corp. says it has canceled publication of the O.J. Simpson book and television special “If I Did It.”
The network quotes News Corporation chairman Rupert Murdoch as saying he decided that the project was ”ill-considered.”
SeveralFox affiliates had chosen not to broadcast the special, in whichSimpson talks in hypothetical terms about his role in the killings.
© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

--------------

so now OJ's book and that tv show will not be available at all. finally.

GOOD!!!! He dont deserved that!!! He is guilty in my book. I dont like him since he killed nicole and ron.

I would like to know what he would say...

so that Maybe he can put himself in prison :fingersx:

I would like to know what he would say...

so that Maybe he can put himself in prison :fingersx:

Well even if he admits to the murders, he cant be tried for that same murder because there is no statue of limitations on murder but you can not be retried for the same murder.

But he could possibly get tried for something else.

It would be great if OJ gets convicted for poor taste and lack respect for the people he did kill and their families. I never bought into his act as innocent.

Well even if he admits to the murders, he cant be tried for that same murder because there is no statue of limitations on murder but you can not be retried for the same murder.

But he could possibly get tried for something else.

That is called double standard or something like that? He cant get tried again for the murders once proved not guilty.

I was on the stairmaster at my gym when I saw OJ on the news. I was like, "huh?" I couldnt read the captioning very well due to being far from the TV. Now, I know why he was in the news. Thanks for letting us know, Your MOM!

That is called double standard or something like that? He cant get tried again for the murders once proved not guilty.

I was on the stairmaster at my gym when I saw OJ on the news. I was like, "huh?" I couldnt read the captioning very well due to being far from the TV. Now, I know why he was in the news. Thanks for letting us know, Your MOM!

I dont know the exact legal term is called. But yeah once you have been proven not guilty on one case, you can not be tried again for that same thing.

Im just happy that Fox decided to stop both the TV show and the book.

me too Your Mom. I am glad. If they put it on the tv. The rating will never go up!!!

me too Your Mom. I am glad. If they put it on the tv. The rating will never go up!!!

The problem now is that the books have already been shipped to some stores, so they are scared that now these books will secretly get sold or put on the black market.

Also this tv show has already been recorded, so they are scared that fox will sell that interview to another station and that other station will then publish it or it will get put on the internet.

Well actually they are refund it back to the buyers since they bought the pre order book. They arent going to shipping the books to the buyers anyway.

As for the show, If they are planning to show it but wont get much earning or rating.

Well actually they are refund it back to the buyers since they bought the pre order book. They arent going to shipping the books to the buyers anyway.

No no what has happened is the people that published the book have already sent some of the books to stores such as barnes and nobels. So what they are scared of is that some people will get their hands on the book.

For example, someone that works at barnes and nobels will be able to see the book, that person could then go to a simple copy machine and just copy the entire book. Or they could just steal the book. There are all kinds of things that could happen, just a simple mistake of one single book accidently getting put on the shelf and it being bought or stolen, then the book could be copied and put on the internet so everyone can read it.

Also with the tv show, since it has already been recorded and there are already tons of copies of it that have been sent to local networks, they could possibly then put them on the internet.

We all have seen things end up on the internet, that should not have been. Just like the paris hilton sex tapes, they werent supposed to end up on the internet, but someone leaked it anyway.

The double jeopardy clause in our constitution makes it so once acquited, you cannot be tried again.

So, he could be charged with perjury, if he had ever taken the stand, which he hasn't.

Also with the tv show, since it has already been recorded and there are already tons of copies of it that have been sent to local networks, they could possibly then put them on the internet.

We all have seen things end up on the internet, that should not have been. Just like the paris hilton sex tapes, they werent supposed to end up on the internet, but someone leaked it anyway.
Ah I got it. yea true!! If they do then they ll get into trouble for sure.

Well it doesn't matter if tv show gets cancel...

O.J. will still get paid.... and of course someone will sell his books and
interview on the internet or somewhere.

It will go on and on and on and on... from generation to generation...
It won't die down, you might catch your Grandchildren reading
O.J. book.... one day.

:eek3:

Well it doesn't matter if tv show gets cancel...

O.J. will still get paid.... and of course someone will sell his books and
interview on the internet or somewhere.

It will go on and on and on and on... from generation to generation...
It won't die down, you might catch your Grandchildren reading
O.J. book.... one day.

:eek3:
Well OJ wont get the money anyway. That money is going to Brown's family.

OJ is definitely one SICK bastard! He should be thrown and rot in a mental institute for life!

I feel sorry for his kids more than anything. I can't imagine watching my own dad living a lie for the second half of his life, let alone lie about murder(s)! As a football fan, NFL will be mega-stupid if the dare to induct him into the Hall of Fame...I'll be totally pissed! OJ do not deserve to be a Hall of Famer! :pissed:

Back