Ohio town to allow some employees to bring guns to school

I tried every other way. There is no choice that truly works. Right now women and children are not safe in America. We are producing an excessive number of violent predatory mentally ill males. Have been for a long time.
There is little financial desire at present to really go for the real answers.
There is big bucks involved. It is true and the ones making those big bucks are hell ya, men.
In the process of all of this we are creating an unliveable society so these guys can be richer than fuck.
I have nothing to gain or lose by these observations. I see it and therefore I know it.

There are many countries in the world that is outright UNSAFE for women and children. Not just America, if you think here is worse, kindly move to middle east or Syria and tell me about it. And I think America is one of safest country to live in. Please remember keyword "One of".

I tried every other way. There is no choice that truly works. Right now women and children are not safe in America. We are producing an excessive number of violent predatory mentally ill males. Have been for a long time.
There is little financial desire at present to really go for the real answers.
There is big bucks involved. It is true and the ones making those big bucks are hell ya, men.
In the process of all of this we are creating an unliveable society so these guys can be richer than fuck.
I have nothing to gain or lose by these observations. I see it and therefore I know it.

There are many countries in the world that is outright UNSAFE for women and children. Not just America, if you think here is worse, kindly move to middle east or Syria and tell me about it. And I think America is one of safest country to live in. Please remember keyword "One of".

I am talking about America not Syria. They have their problems we have ours. We have a far better chance of being able to do something to improve ours. You guys want to deflect my observation by pointing well what about that? That does not address the fact that it is us guys doing the real damage here.
The NRA points out that is not the gun doing the damage it is the person using the gun. Well lets look at who is using the gun.

I am talking about America not Syria. They have their problems we have ours. We have a far better chance of being able to do something to improve ours. You guys want to deflect my observation by pointing well what about that? That does not address the fact that it is us guys doing the real damage here.
The NRA points out that is not the gun doing the damage it is the person using the gun. Well lets look at who is using the gun.

we've already started looking at who is using it and it's not working so far. we have continued to ignore why is he/she using it.

Virginia Tech shooter went on shooting spree. why? because he was being denied of getting help he needed. he was hearing voices and his mental health was on a decline since he moved out of campus and that was when medical coverage got cut off for off-campus students. because of this shooting, the college has expanded its health coverage to off-campus students.

Newton shooter went on a rampage. why? we do not know but I believe his mother was living in self-denial and did not get the professional help that he needed.

I'm not exactly sure what the law is on it in an educational setting (does it even exist yet?), but in Texas, you cannot shoot to kill. You have to shoot to stop. Sometimes a death happens, but you're supposed to shoot to stop. Prosecutors will pick apart shootings, as will the defense teams. That is what concealed carry classes do, help you understand the gravity of the situation a gun represents, as it can ruin your life if you shoot to kill. Concealed carry is a grave responsibility...

You have to be joking! You mean if a person is planning on committing a mass shooting you can't kill them? Will if you have shot to stop , the shooter will have to shot the mass shooter in both arms and legs to completely disable him or her. You will need to make the mass shooter can not use their guns.
And when I say 'you' I do NOT mean 'deafdrummer'. I bet a death happen more than 'sometimes'. I bet people shot to kill then say it was an accident.

shoot to kill? shoot to stop? what's that? it is very confusing. a gun is designed to kill....

so do you mean... murder for "shoot to kill"? and self-defense for "shoot to stop"?

Police actually shoot to stop the threat. That is how we are trained. It does mean that we shoot center mass or a head shot at times but that is how you quickly stop a threat. It still doesn't mean to shoot to kill. Guns weren't actually designed to kill people they were designed to stop people from doing bad things or to use in defense. Sometimes they are killed as a result but not always. The design for killing using guns comes from using them to hunt animals for food. Only bad people use them to kill. Even in war it is preferred to injure because it takes one or two others to attend to or carry away an injured soldier thus taking them out of the battle for a time. Did you know that is why the military uses full metal jacketed bullets? Interesting huh?!

I need data to support your claim now, so not interested to wait until 10 years. It means you don't have any source to support your argument. I want know about "school shooting", not single event that related to CCW

You're going to have to be patient, period. We need to see data, first. I'm not going to just make up something. Let them do this, and let's see what happens. Every damn thing else has failed.

You're going to have to be patient, period. We need to see data, first. I'm not going to just make up something. Let them do this, and let's see what happens. Every damn thing else has failed.

Not going believe you. ;)

In my lifetime I have watched this mess escalating here in my country.

There is quite a number of contributing factors. Just an aside I remember being a small boy- everyone was busy, I had the black and white t.v. going, watching the Rifleman... enthralled with the opening scene with the guy looking awesome walking and shooting. I did not see my Dad come up behind me. He must have watched me and the t.v. at the same time. He got my attention and said, " I am seeing this and thinking son this is not a good thing. What will it do to your mind?" Speaking real slow and clear totally thoughtful looking," he said, "I know you like this and do not understand but from now on half an hour a day that is it".
"Okay, Daddy"... back then no one sassed a Dad. If you were crazy enough to try it once you got your ass handed to you and that was that.

Just an old memory. There is no doubt in my mind that my gender is causing some serious bullshit year in and year out. If we are going to actually have a civilized world it will be because the men have somehow managed to get a grip on themselves.

I, too, watched The Rifleman on black and white TV during the '50's. It was one of my favorite shows, along with Gunsmoke, Maverick, Wagon Train, The Rebel, Bat Masterson, Annie Oakley, Roy Rogers, The Lone Ranger, Paladin, Broken Arrow, Rin Tin Tin, Sgt. Preston and Tales of the Yukon, and others.

What I remember (and have recently reviewed on the syndicated shows) is that The Rifleman had story lines that emphasized the relationship between the father and son, and a moral point, such as racial discrimination was bad, honesty was good, etc. Also, even though he was "The Rifleman," the character only used shooting as a last restort, and always sought a peaceful resolution to a problem when possible.

we've already started looking at who is using it and it's not working so far. we have continued to ignore why is he/she using it.

Virginia Tech shooter went on shooting spree. why? because he was being denied of getting help he needed. he was hearing voices and his mental health was on a decline since he moved out of campus and that was when medical coverage got cut off for off-campus students. because of this shooting, the college has expanded its health coverage to off-campus students.

Newton shooter went on a rampage. why? we do not know but I believe his mother was living in self-denial and did not get the professional help that he needed.
I feel like swearing at you but ...

Women do get nutty but they rarely shoot people like nutty men do. That's goodonya's point.

Can you give me the names of female mass murderers, please? I doubt that you can.

I feel like swearing at you but ...
go ahead if that makes you feel better but it would be a shame to lose such a simple restraint considering the fact that you're much older than me.

Women do get nutty but they rarely shoot people like nutty men do. That's goodonya's point.
there is no point at all. none whatsoever. all I see is a red herring and a misguided fear.

why focus on "gun"? does it HAVE to be about gun?

while nutty men go on shooting spree in public area, nutty women are killing innocent people especially in the most shrewdest way like Casey Anthony, Beverly Allitt, Andrea Yates, Aileen Wuornos, and Rosemary West.

does it matter if it's gun or not? nope it doesn't to me. dead body is a dead body.

Can you give me the names of female mass murderers, please? I doubt that you can.
oh gee sorry. I just did. I really feel sorry for you that you live your life with absolute ignorance and irrational fear.

did you know that most men who commit suicide do it by guns while most women do it by drug OD?

go ahead if that makes you feel better but it would be a shame to lose such a simple restraint considering the fact that you're much older than me.

there is no point at all. none whatsoever. all I see is a red herring and a misguided fear.

why focus on "gun"? does it HAVE to be about gun?

while nutty men go on shooting spree in public area, nutty women are killing innocent people especially in the most shrewdest way like Casey Anthony, Beverly Allitt, Andrea Yates, Aileen Wuornos, and Rosemary West.

does it matter if it's gun or not? nope it doesn't to me. dead body is a dead body.

oh gee sorry. I just did. I really feel sorry for you that you live your life with absolute ignorance and irrational fear.

did you know that most men who commit suicide do it by guns while most women do it by drug OD?
WTF? This thread is about GUNS. Goodonya noticed as I did that all mass murderers in America were guys. Don't you notice it, too? Where the hell have you been, SOB? Please stop talking off point.

WTF? This thread is about GUNS. Goodonya noticed as I did that all mass murderers in America were guys. Don't you notice it, too? Where the hell have you been, SOB? Please stop talking off point.

did you miss the 2nd sentence?

and also please re-read Post #34.

See Post #55. And while you're at it, have a warm cup of coffee and calm down.
Please re-read #43. When I have time, I will post how many men and women are in jail for gun violence.

You think some mothers murdered her children somehow but what about fathers who also murdered his children and even his wife?

Please re-read #43. When I have time, I will post how many men and women are in jail for gun violence.

You think some mothers murdered her children somehow but what about fathers who also murdered his children and even his wife?

exactly. dead body's a dead body.

Back