Ohio town to allow some employees to bring guns to school

Here is why allowing school staff carry gun will work

Student shot, wounded at Atlanta middle school - CNN.com

Because there was a staff in that school that carries gun were able to take out the shooter before he shoots even more, none of them result fatal so therefore 100% of lives have saved.

Time to allow school staff carry handgun, and it would be good idea randomly staff allowing one rather than specific person carrying which is not good idea. This includes colleges and universities.

BTW, the police were not sure how this scumbag student got gun inside the school, not sure why metal detector failed detect the gun.

Here is why allowing school staff carry gun will work

Student shot, wounded at Atlanta middle school - CNN.com

Because there was a staff in that school that carries gun were able to take out the shooter before he shoots even more, none of them result fatal so therefore 100% of lives have saved.

Time to allow school staff carry handgun, and it would be good idea randomly staff allowing one rather than specific person carrying which is not good idea. This includes colleges and universities.

BTW, the police were not sure how this scumbag student got gun inside the school, not sure why metal detector failed detect the gun.

From article.
An off-duty Atlanta police officer working as a school resource officer disarmed and apprehended the suspect immediately after the shooting, police Chief George Turner said.

In bold, he's off-duty police officer and he is trained on regular basis, so he's armed guard.

The school staffs, other than armed guards, such as teacher, asst. teacher, counselor, janitor, principal and coach are very different. The situation with school shooting can be varies, so the situation will be not exact same at all, due to accuracy issues, so the armed teacher with little training (just one training session) cause more harmful than helping. I don't want my future child get shot by accident due to lack of daily training that usually required for LEO.

I'm fine with armed guards that trained on regular basis but I don't support non-LEO staffs at school to be armed.

Back