Oh My!....what's that smell?

Bump... Nobody thinks this is funny?

:eek3:

... ok, about farting in the bathroom:
Don't you feel super self-conscious letting it rip in a bathroom stall?
Also, the air flow in most public bathrooms doesn't seem so great..
Wouldn't the fart be better if it is let it out somewhere with better airflow and bigger space?
That's why there's something called "the courtesy flush". ;)

When you fart, flush the toilet.

If you don't want to flush the toilet, then don't push. Just let your ass relax. You might be able to let the air breathe out slowly instead of FART!

Or, just wait until there's no one in the restroom. ;)

That's what I usually do. I'll walk in, look around to see if anyone else is in the restroom. If I don't see anyone, then I'll proceed to a stall. I'll walk in, then peek out to look one more time before I close the door and sit. That's when I'll let out a gnarly fart. ;)

Is it still considered rude to accidentally fart near strangers but too embarrassed to bring it up and apologize? Sometimes you just fart at the most inappropriate time when you sneeze or laugh but don't want anyone to know it was you.

Is it still considered rude to accidentally fart near strangers but too embarrassed to bring it up and apologize? Sometimes you just fart at the most inappropriate time when you sneeze or laugh but don't want anyone to know it was you.
True true true. One can't help it if it happens like that. It happened to me several times but thank God that it was not smelly.

True true true. One can't help it if it happens like that. It happened to me several times but thank God that it was not smelly.

You probably ate the way Foxrac did at the time. Kudos to food for saving you from the possible embarrassment.

----------------------------------------

My mom just told me something that I totally forgot about my brother. He loved to fart on people because I suppose he enjoyed watching people's reaction over his gross creation. I was his unfortunate victim countless times. If I was sitting, he would jump on me and fart on my laps. If I was standing, he would grab my hand and put it on his butt for me to feel vibrations. There was nothing I can say or do to stop him. He was definitely a rude farting bastard! Thank god he don't do that anymore and I hope it stays that way.

Since I'm the only deaf person in my family, some of them are nice enough to let me know they fart by making an obvious gesture or facial expression. The most common gesture was lifting up their leg like a male dog that go pee-pee.

Wirelessly posted

Fart stories make me laugh, I am with Mimsy on this one lol my bf cracks me up , he says , " silent but deadly" lol Febreze time, I say lol

You probably ate the way Foxrac did at the time. Kudos to food for saving you from the possible embarrassment.
As a matter of fact, my own family and I ate the same food so when my son and wife farted, they smelled "WHOOOAA". Mine didn't. Tell me why. I think it depends on an individual's body. For example, fat people usually fart smelly. No offense intended.

As a matter of fact, my own family and I ate the same food so when my son and wife farted, they smelled "WHOOOAA". Mine didn't. Tell me why. I think it depends on an individual's body. For example, fat people usually fart smelly. No offense intended.

You just answered your own question. No offense taken but I'd like for you to explain how your example is related to your statement about individual's body unless you're calling your wife and son fat?

You just answered your own question. No offense taken but I'd like for you to explain how your example is related to your statement about individual's body unless you're calling your wife and son fat?
LOL... No, they are skinny. BTW, my wife is Chinese. She even asked why my fart doesn't smell.

LOL... No, they are skinny. BTW, my wife is Chinese. She even asked why my fart doesn't smell.

I'm no expert but from what I do know... we aren't cleaned out like a hallow tube we hold stuff back in order to help continue getting any leftover nutrient from our food. It's probably a variation with daily diets not just one meal.

my sister definitely should know what this is like. she fluffed during youth group one night and our youth pastor moved all of us across the building to continue his message it was pretty bad but he just did it out of spite. all the youth leaders made a big deal out of it and she's like "what?" and i just rolled my eyes she does it all the time at home we just learned to block hers out moms next though but dad knows its her so she blames it on me "its not ladylike". she does it on purpose if my bf is over.

As a matter of fact, my own family and I ate the same food so when my son and wife farted, they smelled "WHOOOAA". Mine didn't. Tell me why.
It's because your body is more used to encountering certain kinds of foods, while they are not. Prime candidates of this category are: meat, beans, other proteins. If you eat beans everyday, then after a while, your body gets used to processing the beans and you end up farting less.

But there is also food that just makes your toots rank, like eating lots of garlic.

and brussel sprouts...which is rather unfortunate, I love me some brussel sprouts

Whether one likes or not, I fart right on spot (usually) and I don't think its bad, the only problem is less than half of time my fart do stinks. The last time I fart was with an interpreter and nurse/tech assist, because I wanted them to know that I passed the gas and need not ask me if I passed gas.

Yeah, just got out of hospital and on road to recovery, no fun! Was in hospital for one full week, with major surgery. It was no fun.

Back