Offtopic Hearing HA CI -thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloggy, I like it very interesting!

Cloggy said:
worldconspiracy.jpg

:dizzy: and :hyper:

Grummer said:
I'd like to respond to that, but taking into account your background, education, and intelligence, I am quite sure that you would not be able to understand

That was a cheap shot!

Cloggy said:
(It's confusing using two computers at the same time..)
Oh no, I often play video games on one and use the other one for Web browsing at the same time. But I only log in as gnulinuxman.

gnulinuxman said:
Oh no, I often play video games on one and use the other one for Web browsing at the same time. But I only log in as gnulinuxman.
Would they show the same IP-address?

Cloggy said:
Good point. Yes, they would! The only way to avoid that would be to use 2 Cable/DSL/phone modems because NAT (connection sharing) masquerades all the computers in the house as 1 IP address.

But then again, there are some husband-and-wife couples here who use different names but the same IP address. I'm sure Alex here could figure it out, though. :)

But then again, there are some husband-and-wife couples here who use different names but the same IP address

So, if Sexyporkie and Sweetmind share the same IP......... :dunno:

ooops oh, yeah, I forgot - there is still possibility of a case of multiple personality. One doesn't know about the other.... :whistle:

Fuzzy

Cloggy said:

yes it will show same IP addresses especially one use DSL or cablemodem...
Dialup will show different IP address every time log on.....

I am on cable... Alex will know my IP address is different from Sweetmind... get it???

SxyPorkie
:hyper:

I was absent because I wasn't here

good post, that mind-map of 'conspiracy' lol obviously that's only ONE schematic drawn up, though very entertaining

So what, if it's a cheap shot, it fits, as does it applys to you very neatly too

Greema, why do you take developmental math? to know how to add and subtract and multiply and divide; you need to know when to do it

oh have to admit the cats in a japanese dojo is a good picture

ps,
I posted funny picture at Adult Only.
everybody have a peek - it's really hilarious!

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
Nothing, nobody cares because it's from:

intel.jpg

Fuzzy

you are utter pathetic, you think it's clever, its a LOGO leeched from "intel" microchip manufactuerers, do you worship microchips from Intel? "idiot out" is that all you can say?

You cant handle it so you DO care

why are you so uppity? how much pride ? i know your type and its sad, you live that same ugly, "hearier than thou" mentality. and I can deliver more on that if you want

You just want to keep your little 'tiny gangs' intact and needs to be winning every debate in that little hypothetical winning circle.

Idiocy comes from defeatism.
LAMO

:Owned:

why do you take developmental math? to know how to add and subtract and multiply and divide;

That's right Grummer, you got it!!
k020.gif

you need to know when to do it

don't worry- it's not too late for you to figure this one out. Greema, I'm sure will be too happy to help..

you think it's clever

IT IS !! :)

its a LOGO leeched from "intel" microchip manufactuerers

How did you get it?
g010.gif

i know your type and its sad, you live that same ugly, "hearier than thou" mentality
a025.gif

a025.gif

Idiocy comes from defeatism.

takes one to know it, huh?

Fuzzy

Oceanbreeze said:
I happen to agree with you, but I know plenty of people who would disagree with ya!

As for myself, I prefer my IBM. Macs make me :dizzy:

*sighs* ok people you can all think what you want. But I do know Sweetmind and Sexy Porkie are not the same person and never will be. Sweetmind is from the east coast and I HAVE MET HER IN REAL LIFE. I have talked with SexyPorkie on VP and they are different as day and night.

SexyPorkie and Sweetmind may post alot alike and may talk alot like and may have the same views but the are most definitely not the same person.

What next? Yall gonna say I am Sweetmind or SexyPorkie?

If ya did I would laugh at ya!! Simply cause I am seeing if i can qualify for a CI definitely. My appointment is July 11th. Can you see those two getting one? or even trying for one?

I wish you people would learn to trust me on this Sweetmind and Sexy Porkie are indeed two different people.

I dont know where that post came from but it is definitely not the two of them sharing a computer or pretending to be two different people but really one. That is not the case at all. Therefore, it disappoints me to find that alldeaf that I have always respected has stooped to this level. And it also shows that Alldeaf has stooped to a level that Alex, IMO never wanted it to be. It is a turn-off when you stoop to attacking two people simply because you cannot conform them to YOUR views.

I am sad to say I am shamed to be part of such a communtity. I expected alot better than this. I am deeply saddened by the lengths some of you will go to get YOUR way and YOUR views only on here.

I thought we were to be tolerant of others? I thought we were to be open minded of other people views? I thought that we were to debate the topics by having both sides show their views? Even when both sides are like broken records in their views?

I am saddened to say that this is the last post I will ever make in Alldeaf. I am quite frankly sick of the deaf world and their ways. I am not saying I wont read the topics cause occasionally there are some good informational topics in here, but I am saying that alldeaf and the moderators and Alex himself has dissapointed me allowing this to continue on this way.

I also thought I finally found a place where we all could truly care about one another. Sad to say this is why the deaf communtity as a whole faces so much discrimination in the first place, cause we are too busy discriminating against each other. So why should they be any different?

By they I mean those who discriminate against us in the job market, in the interpreter issues and anywhere else we face it.

Good going guys, you just proved how immature the deaf world can be and set us back YET AGAIN.

well, good luck! Seems you guys cant be tolerant of others and will do anything to get YOUR way in the issues.

Have a nice life,

Bear

Sorry to hear that you won't be back Bear :( I totally agree with you that the Sweetmind/Sexypork saga has gone too far and I don't even agree with their views. Ot seems to me that Sexypork must have quoted Sweetmind's post but must have left out the signature. The text seem to be of a different format but anyway, who cares? I think it needs to be dropped.

I wish you all the best with your CI appointment and if you ever feel you want to come back for support only you can post in the "CI friendly" thread. We are talking about lots of interesting stuff there! And people who aren't involved in CIs but who are interested regularly pop in with encouragement, questions and comments. Not all of Alldeaf is as bad as this thread.

Best wishes.

I thought that Grummer is female or not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back