Offtopic Hearing HA CI -thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R2, I agree that ARE totally boring

maybe you mis understood what ti meant by 'prize' erm, it perhaps more accurate to say women are men's possessions, and never not the other way around(unless you rich and very old and can afford toyboys lol)

men OWNS women, facing they DO !and UM, HAVE to interject here for bit, i DONT like it either, I feel sorry for those living, lived thru the existence of subordinated positions in society no matter where in the soci-economic strata they fit.

(aww shyte, fems are gonna loathe me haw haw haw)

oh and btw Artooo, if you REALLY look around, think about the 'entire' lifespans not jus tyoung courting days of young adult-wannabes at 20- thru to 35 years old (yes the 'teenager behaviour are seem to last lot longer than ever before, most be something to do with longer-education and workforce trends. im not kidding.
ok maybe not all 'wives are like opposite of desperate housewives (LMAO) , but hell, i was talking about her their compare their 'wealths' or may be talk about how 'great their boyfreinds are' but really what's going on, it they unwittingly set themselves up (and while same time Denying it !) to be engaged to their "princes" in hope to liven up the fairy-tale romance for real.....

im not being stupid here, jsut think about it...its apparently quite apt.

its alot to do with reproduction of the normative ideology.

hell i liken to settle too, but I DONT LIKE the idea of settling into a in a 2 car-garage 2 story, with swimming pool, white picket fence - a la homer simpson style of home.

thats lame Fuzzy, dumb boring picture.

Audiofuzzy said:
unfortunately describes you very acurately...

Fuzzy

I'd like to respond to that, but taking into account your background, education, and intelligence, I am quite sure that you would not be able to understand

dumb posts.jpg

Audiofuzzy said:
unfortunately describes you very acurately...

Fuzzy

Grummer is my best friend then don't dissing at her.

I hope about Sweetmind and SxyPorkie will be back soon then we can have fun with them. :whistle:

No, no I am going to leave your friend Grummer alone :)
I was ready for this:

kungfu_cat_fight-756893.jpg

Fuzzy

evolution of how insipid homo sapiens are.....

Attachments

• evo.jpg
    evo.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10
Whatever you say, little boy! Go and play rocks and sticks -- this is a place for adults.

Tousi said:
Grummer is a "her"? Lol!
LOL you are right it is not a she, Grummer is a he who hails from New Zealands unless he moved to somewhere in europe like sxyporkie said.

Is that right?

LOL you are right it is not a she, Grummer is a he

yeah, at one point I got confused...

I see.
a015.gif

Volcomskatz, a misunderstanding happened- I am sorry - I thought you wanted ME to leave Grummer alone.
I thought he is a she.. but I'll leave the poor man alone anyway. :)

Lucia- aww darn cute, it is!!

Fuzzy

Just trying to read that gives me a headache!! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back