Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad that American people recognized for who he is. Obviously, he does not do professionalism in his role model as President. He is such immature in his behavior. I am so so relived that Obama won. Supposedly, McCain dies any minutes due to his heart condition. Imagine, Palin becomes a President in this country. Things will be worse !! She is freaking insane woman !

Exactly but good thing is McCain positive his speech on Election Day which is a great.

Yes, it's scary to picture Palin as a President of USA...

Point out the topic: Liebling.. I love your signature pictures of the cats, it is so beautiful design.

Back to the topic to discuss about the political...

:ty: for like my signature. Yes, I made it with my own design...

He is OBAMA! Let's allow him to set tone and not compare him to any other President because he's not them.

Exactly, he is Obama and his own Adminsration, not compare with any presidents and their Adminsration.

Originally Posted by Hear Again
My sister watched the McCain concession speech on TV last night and told me that it looked as if Palin was going to cry at any moment when the camera focused on her. Palin kept trying to smile, but it was obvious that she wanted to cry instead.

yes she did. her eyes were bit watery and reddened.

Yes, I saw her and her facial impression on TV last night.

Congratulations to Obama!! I am happy that he is the next President of USA.

All due respect shall be afforded to the President of the United States. He'd delivered an admirable acceptance speech.

I am dubious of his ability to deliver . . . as many others are.

See - see . . . action vs. words.

I wish I could have seen McCain, Palin and especially Obama for myself. I also would have loved to have seen the audience reactions while McCain's and Obama's speeches were given

I wish I could have seen McCain, Palin and especially Obama for myself. I also would have loved to have seen the audience reactions while McCain's and Obama's speeches were given.

McCain's would incorporate Palin's. One, of which. point would be, "I belive in the God-given right to be pregnant before marriage." :lol:

201.jpg

Question: Does anyone know what the breakdown of votes are from Active military members ????

Please provide a link.

Oct 5th? It seems not official when all military are vote for.

Unfortunately, that's the most recent data I could find.

If anyone is able to locate up to date information, I'd be interested in reading it.

Ironic that the numbers are similar across the board for military personnel. :roll:

Personally, I think the only reason military personnel supported McCain is because he was a POW and served his country. It obviously wasn't because of the policies he put into place to help veterans (for example, he opposed a plan that would provide better VA medical services for vets).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back