Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

Have you seen the complaints about the captioning? That's important! It's screwed up.

I'm pretty sure the poster on here is just some intern who was told "here, go tell them deafies how awesome our show is and get them to watch it and talk about it", with no ability to affect anything.

A better bet would be to find the email or phone number for one of the executives of ABC (preferably one of the execs in charge of their web distro) and make a complaint directly to them.

sooo, people who work for ABC are not real? lol

Correct, when they're acting as corporate shills they are no longer people, they're merely extensions of their company. Which is what ABCFamily here and potentially the other user are.

The ABC Family just a network that they worked on this threads..Who did makes the tv shows for years I guess..just saying.

Anyway, I watch the shows today and the CC is crappy and it is worse than before, The shows was good and lots of dramas :) I was hoping Marlee Matlin will gets more shows to comes. that would be interesting!

Hello, I have no idea what hulu is, must be cable. I just get the basics and I have dial up so I can't watch this show>l Just thought I would say that I think we should be supportive of this show. Yes, it may have its faults but at least they are recognizing a culture rarely portrayed on tv. If this show succeeds you can bet that there will be more in the interests of deaf and HOH. Hollywood follows the money so I am hoping that it really takes off. I see ABC on here looking at comments and commenting which means they are interested in what we think and are here to try to make it better. So cut them some slack and tell them how to make it better! By the way I seen a comment about how she talks without a deaf accent and she is suppose to be profoundly deaf and how that is not possible. I may be mistaken on what I read but I am Profoundly deaf in both ears and I talk just fine with no accent. Like I said I havent' seen it though so I may be missing something?

By the way I am Late Deafened working on getting a CI

Yes, the captions seems to be a little on the bad side for this episode. I saw a few instances where someone was talking but no captioning showed up. I still got the general gist of the show, but I hope that the captioning does not keep going downhill.

Yes, the captions seems to be a little on the bad side for this episode. I saw a few instances where someone was talking but no captioning showed up. I still got the general gist of the show, but I hope that the captioning does not keep going downhill.

Captioning was prefect on TV torrent with subtitle today. Few captioning text was missing on ABC Family TV last Monday.

I do like the show. So nice to have this show. Captions are better this week I think. I look forward to Monday nights and Hulu recaps. My favorite character is Emmet. He is so cute to like Daphne so much.

I do like the show. So nice to have this show. Captions are better this week I think. I look forward to Monday nights and Hulu recaps. My favorite character is Emmet. He is so cute to like Daphne so much.

I noticed Emmett likes Daphne!

Yes, he does. I am hoping that the relationship will develop with him rather than with Liam.
What do you think?

I am so thrilled that you all like Emmett! I think he’s truly amazing and adore that he is always there for Daphne. At first I didn’t think that he liked her as more than a friend, but after the last episode, I am starting to speculate there might be something there! We’ll see though Liam has been quite persistent. For all you who still haven’t had a chance to see “Portrait of My Father” you can watch it online here, and for those ready for the next episode, you can check out these sneak peeks. Any thoughts as to what might happen next week?

I am so thrilled that you all like Emmett! I think he’s truly amazing and adore that he is always there for Daphne. At first I didn’t think that he liked her as more than a friend, but after the last episode, I am starting to speculate there might be something there! We’ll see though Liam has been quite persistent. For all you who still haven’t had a chance to see “Portrait of My Father” you can watch it online here, and for those ready for the next episode, you can check out these sneak peeks. Any thoughts as to what might happen next week?

Okay, we know you work for the network... so why are you acting like you're watching the episodes at the same time as everyone else?

If you're an intern they sent to rouse up support, they should be letting you watch the episodes ahead of time so that you know how to appropriately build up interest without looking clueless.

I will speculate that Bay, despairing because both families seem to prefer Daphne, will conclude that it is because Daphne is Deaf, automatically making her more appealing.

So Bay will stand outside in an electrical storm with metal knitting needles protruding from each ear. Although hit by lightning, it doesn't deafen her as she hoped, but instead she develops telekinesis. She has such a difficult time learning to control this power that there is nothing left to do but send her to Sanctuary.

With Daphne now the only girl for both family, they will form a polygamous marriage and happily raise Daphne alone.

I will speculate that Bay, despairing because both families seem to prefer Daphne, will conclude that it is because Daphne is Deaf, automatically making her more appealing.

So Bay will stand outside in an electrical storm with metal knitting needles protruding from each ear. Although hit by lightning, it doesn't deafen her as she hoped, but instead she develops telekinesis. She has such a difficult time learning to control this power that there is nothing left to do but send her to Sanctuary.

With Daphne now the only girl for both family, they will form a polygamous marriage and happily raise Daphne alone.

:laugh2:

Oh lordy, I'm seriously gonna get in trouble for giggling at work.

Thanks for that, though.

At least, can you do something about Closed Caption? They sucks now. I know you don't care about it but you have to give us what we need!

Lmao. That'd be freaking amazing. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today, I needed it.

Back