Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

tv show on abc family

Hey Everyone. my name is dave the dude and i'm a hearing person who likes that show switched at birth.I think it is a really great show. It shows both perspectives of the hearing world and the deaf world through Bay, Daphne and Emmitt. Like Tuesday's 1/17/12 episode shows Emmitt getting arrested but he can't hear what the cops are saying.As far as Marlee Matlin being a role model for the deaf community I think she is a role model and an inspiration to all because she went for her dream of becoming an actress. :ty:

Hey Everyone. my name is dave the dude and i'm a hearing person who likes that show switched at birth.I think it is a really great show. It shows both perspectives of the hearing world and the deaf world through Bay, Daphne and Emmitt. Like Tuesday's 1/17/12 episode shows Emmitt getting arrested but he can't hear what the cops are saying.As far as Marlee Matlin being a role model for the deaf community I think she is a role model and an inspiration to all because she went for her dream of becoming an actress. :ty:

Hello, welcome to the forum.

:giggle: I thought so! :D

Yeah, Emmett shouldn't do that unless he probably don't experience those arrests and deal with polices. I can understand that he can't see polices through strong and bright lights. To me, that's kinda of scary because you couldn't know what they are doing...

Also, I don't expect that Daphne went straight to see "her" father. It seems it didn't go well...

wow i watch both episode, i feel bad when emmett get arrest. and i laugh little when bay sign "hang out" to Melody. i feeling emmett would soon become sick of Bay and start like daphne again. they have deep connection and history together. plus understand each other more.

I think this weeks episode was really good.
Actually I really love Bay and Emmett together. Daphne and Emmett would be great, but also a bit boring as a couple. They do share a very deep bond, but Bay and Emmett just seem to have a very special connection, besides their language barriers. I hope they will stay together, even though I think there will be a lot of trouble. Three different types of families that are portrayed is what I really like. A happy family with two (now three) children, divorced parents and a single mother with a dad just returning.
There is a lot of potential! Hope the show stays on for a while.

He was an idjit for walking to the cops witha wrench in his hand.

LOL= are you from the south? My dad used to say 'idgit' for idiot.

I agree that was a mistake, but I think with all the surprise, the bright lights, and the nervousness he just forgot it was still in his hand.

I don't like Bay and Emmet together at all, but then, I really don't like Bay. She just seems selfish and spoiled to me, and I really hate how quickly she moved from Ty to Emmet, while poor Ty had just left for the military.

LOL= are you from the south? My dad used to say 'idgit' for idiot.

I agree that was a mistake, but I think with all the surprise, the bright lights, and the nervousness he just forgot it was still in his hand.

I don't like Bay and Emmet together at all, but then, I really don't like Bay. She just seems selfish and spoiled to me, and I really hate how quickly she moved from Ty to Emmet, while poor Ty had just left for the military.

Hah, I was born in Virginia but lived in ten states as an Air Force brat. It is just something I have noticed. :)

And I suppose Emmet will not make the same mistake with holding a "weapon" in his hand the next time. ;)

I've been watching it all along I'm going to wait til wed this week to see the epsiode tho that way I can sleep good for my exam. one on monday one on wed. so its best that i wait even tho i'll be dying to see what happens.

switch at birth!!!!! abc family

Ok so how many of you watch this tv show??? And what are your thoughts about the show ??? Do u guys thing bay and emett should break up Or do u think they can work it out?? I absolutely live it I have been watching it since season 1 starter.

I already repost,, I aware it pretty repost already research alldeaf review, I knew pretty long times!

:repost:

http://www.alldeaf.com/movies-books-tv-media/92192-switched-birth.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/movies-books-tv-media/90188-tv-show-abc-family.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/movies-books...ny-people-have-seen-tv-show-switch-birth.html

I'm sure I could post more, but that might be considered "scrolling" which is a bannable offense. So I will refrain from posting any more links. Fun show though... Lots of good thoughts and ideas in those other threads...

I already repost,, I aware it pretty repost already research alldeaf review, I knew pretty long times!

Please someone, save us from more Switched at Birth threads!! :lol:

Is there a way to get all of the Switched at Birth thread merged into just 1 thread? I know it should be able to be done, but like Botti says, it is getting unreal.

I like the show myself, but not to the point that we need this many threads on the same subject.

Back