"Official" Alldeaf national meet #3 2010/2011 discussion and planning

Possibly I could help Botts with the transportation deal. I think you are only a few hours away from me. We could keep this in mind! :)

Possibly I could help Botts with the transportation deal. I think you are only a few hours away from me. We could keep this in mind! :)

:)

I found out that if it stays in business, apparently I can go downtown and get on a bus that goes to Chicago and ends up by Union Station.

:giggle: Plenty awesome beaches there....:) I cannot wait to be in OBX soon! :)

Sorry off topic....

Midwest...like Chicago.....

Gotta vote which city is voted the most???

How about Florida then? Or the outer banks of NC? LakeTahoe can attest that its nice out there at the beach.

I have transportation issues too, Bott:aw:; hubby would have to help me pretty much regardless. I hope you can make the bus you were mentioning. If we're discussing '11 as time frame it makes it more possible for me to figure something out-

Naisho, you can make post poll for cities. We would vote one of cities

:giggle: Plenty awesome beaches there....:) I cannot wait to be in OBX soon! :)

Sorry off topic....

Midwest...like Chicago.....

Gotta vote which city is voted the most???

my friend just told me about OBX. she loves it. I was actually going to suggest here about OBX :giggle:

FYI - OBX = a very nice island in North Carolina. Only 2 ferries to get in and off - at northern and southern tips of the island.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Canada's biggest Deaf community and only Deaf Culture Center in the world

or

Washington D.C.

or

a bigger U.S. city where the long distance transportation can be afforded to buy and useful from other cities.

So many cannot make it because of distance, it would appear. Maybe we should have three AD meet-ups simultaneously, interspersed at strategic locations from the East to the West. :lol:

my friend just told me about OBX. she loves it. I was actually going to suggest here about OBX :giggle:

FYI - OBX = a very nice island in North Carolina. Only 2 ferries to get in and off - at northern and southern tips of the island.

Many cities on the outer banks and some can be accessed via bridge such as Emerald Isle where I went a couple years ago.

Should we put up a poll of some sort to see who would come, what respective location they would go to and optimize?

Just put up the poll! Hope I made ok choices for generalized location. My net connection is on and off these days for a week or two, would appreciate if someone could take hold or notify me directly of the suggestions and orientation the responses are headed.

Just put up the poll! Hope I made ok choices for generalized location. My net connection is on and off these days for a week or two, would appreciate if someone could take hold or notify me directly of the suggestions and orientation the responses are headed.
Poll fail.

Back