"Official" Alldeaf national meet #3 2010/2011 discussion and planning

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
With the success that was the 'first' one that was in NYC earlier this year and then the spinoff from the LV expo, lots of folks are talking about the next meet in random topics everywhere.

So let's try to contain it all in one place. Feel free to postwhore or debate to your heart's content.

Where we gonna go?

somewhere in the westttttttttttttt while I am in the states!!! :wave:

Why is there an angry emoticon announcing this thread?

The outskirts of Chicago??? (terrified of big cities)

Don't care about political sides.........

It wasn't really a political question. If you don't care, then good luck in forcing out Chicago or the Midwest all by your lonesome self.

It wasn't really a political question. If you don't care, then good luck in forcing out Chicago or the Midwest all by your lonesome self.
That impacts me that I have never been to Chicago or the midwest...

That impacts me that I have never been to Chicago or the midwest...

and plus - nobody wants to go out during your timeframe. it's cold. very cold. the NYC AD meet was pretty dang cold!!!! :cold:

and plus - nobody wants to go out during your timeframe. it's cold. very cold. the NYC AD meet was pretty dang cold!!!! :cold:
It was not cold than NYC in the Northwest.....it is very similar to what I am having right now, as it is winter here. It is not too shabby and you wouldn't have to get frozen fingers in NYC! :lol:

Back