Odd reason for joining

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand now thanks to a poster here. Susanna was my cousin. She passed away and I wanted to keep her alive in my own way by using her photo. I felt hurt by the "coming back" comment, but I think you meant no harm. I wish she could still be here. I made a mistake. I'm real except for the photo, but I'm so happy I resemble her. I loved her very much.

I'm taking a break from here now. Thank you.

Maybe. I didn't see Samantha named anywhere in the link.

Susanna..

Ok. Didn't see that either on the picture of Meredith.. What's wrong with wondering why?

Nothing wrong with wondering why, that's healthy.

Everyone called he Susanna, after our grandmother's name. It was one of her middle names.

Nothing wrong with wondering why, that's healthy.

Everyone called he Susanna, after our grandmother's name. It was one of her middle names.

Thanks for explaining. I'm sorry about your cousin.

we will find out see link prove on picture! we dont' know anymore reason! she don't tell on anyone!

I will tell you all you want to know. As long as we talk about her with respect I don't mind telling all.

Botessini, are you Italian? If yes, then you may know that Italians hardly ever call their kids by their first names. We usually have 3 or 4 middle names that the family starts calling the baby and it sticks thoughout life, except for legal things. Strange, I know.:giggle:

And in the spirit of truthfulness, my legal name is Maria Antonia Susanna Mimsy Lastname. But everyone has always called me Mimsy as my true name, except for legal things. Maria is my grandmother, Antonia is my mother's aunt. Susanna is my other grandmother and Mimsy is my godmother's nickname that they gave me for a real name.

Botessini, are you Italian? If yes, then you may know that Italians hardly ever call their kids by their first names. We usually have 3 or 4 middle names that the family starts calling the baby and it sticks thoughout life, except for legal things. Strange, I know.:giggle:

I actually have three given names, none of which are used.

I will tell you all you want to know. As long as we talk about her with respect I don't mind telling all.

sure!!! :) :lol: I wonder your cousin who is your cousin? what is happened?!

Susanna..

Ok. Didn't see that either on the picture of Meredith.. What's wrong with wondering why?
my expression - was for the name was different thread, article... this crazy train has gone off the rails down a cliff... :dizzy:

Yes, in the borough of Brooklyn.

oh cool. you're pretty close to handful of deaf events. there was one this evening but I feel too lazy to go cuz I was busy playing bingo :lol:

have you taken ASL class?

sure!!! :) :lol: I wonder your cousin who is your cousin? what is happened?!

She was murdered. Her father is British and so they lived in England, but she went to school in Italy where half of her family comes from. She was murdered there. It happened a few years ago and it's still hard for me.

oh cool. you're pretty close to handful of deaf events. there was one this evening but I feel too lazy to go cuz I was busy playing bingo :lol:

have you taken ASL class?

I've been taking ASL classes every summer for the last 3 years in the community college.

She was murdered. Her father is British and so they lived in England, but she went to school in Italy where half of her family comes from. She was murdered there. It happened a few years ago and it's still hard for me.

sorry hear you news that is terrible sadly!

I've been taking ASL classes every summer for the last 3 years in the community college.

:thumb:

do you go to deaf event regularly?

My nana is from Red Hook :wave: all her brothers and sisters and some of my cousins too.

It is becoming one of the coolest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, ever since MTV did their Real World Brooklyn show in Red Hook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back