Occupy Boston is being evicted!!!!

There is a HUGE difference between a sports fan parade and protesting!

Not really, it is a large (or small)group of people expressing their feelings. You could argue that one is political, but it is handled in the exact same way in both cases.

and ALL movements and revolutions start small and unfocused....it takes TIME to develop a game plan! As Hannah said on her last status " It's the beginning of the beginning!"

It takes longer, when the Police come out at you, beating people up, smashing laptop equipment and displacing about 400 full time occupiers who had no immediate place to stay. The police did a pretty good job fucking around with us. In spite of the NY eviction on Nov. 15th, we still had over 30,0000 marching on November 17th.

Hm, no, they don't need to talk to Obama first. Nothing in those two articles said OWS affiliates themselves with the Democrats, in fact, it's accusing Democrats of associating with OWS to further agendas.

OWS would block in plurality, any proposal that would co-opt us with ANY political party, particularly the hypocrites who call themselves Democrats. OWS for the most part, does not approve of Obama, or the fact that he receives more money from Wall Street than any other politician in HISTORY.

It takes longer, when the Police come out at you, beating people up, smashing laptop equipment and displacing about 400 full time occupiers who had no immediate place to stay. The police did a pretty good job fucking around with us. In spite of the NY eviction on Nov. 15th, we still had over 30,0000 marching on November 17th.

An indication of the degree of support for OWS.

I know...my girls have kept me updated. Did you see you and my girls are the Time Person of the Year? ....and actually I am too even thou I'm part time, and haven't done a big NYC event yet. I am going to change that on Sat thou!

Hm, no, they don't need to talk to Obama first. Nothing in those two articles said OWS affiliates themselves with the Democrats, in fact, it's accusing Democrats of associating with OWS to further agendas.

I've even said that I don't think that Obama is going to do much about it due to the fact he got much of his funding from the banks for the Presidential champaign several times over in this site.

I do hope this doesn't make me the darling of a certain poster who's an Obama stalker. :giggle:

You realize of course that Tax exempt and Tax Deductible are not the same thing....

But anyway, If they are uasing another organization, basically as their board, so that they can be tax deductible, things just got even more interesting. It will be fun to watch.

Of course they aren't. "Tax exempt" refers to the status of an organization. "Tax deductible" refers to the donation made to that organization.

Back