Obesity= A very serous topic

Steel said:
I wonder if you turn out to be as hot as Chessika? :naughty:

....proably not. :roll:

Why Steel has sick obsession with me? Somebody tell him to control
himself. :ugh2:

I will be SMAHT said:
u cld have done more than 2 miles for an hr?! gee whiz, u still fat anyway..
i usually lose 5 or 3 pounds by different postions when i can get myself so tiring.. all i need to do more situps and wrist crunches and running( it shld helps alot... i hated it) then i will be that "chessika" where freakysteel had mentioned in his thread.. :giggle: man, ima gonna 2 sign up for extreme makeover... all i need to make up a tearful, touche heartful story so i can recevice a free trip! but im scare to go under the surgery for not knowing if i cld survive out of it. :Ohno:

Um, I really wanted to join the YMCA because I wanted Adult Swimming Lesson... so that I can learn how to swim.
But YMCA said they haven't hire anybody to teach Adults, but will hire
somebody to give me private lesson. So right now, I'm just using the threadmill because I have nothing to do, and I'm just want good health.

Better than sitting around the house.

I will be SMAHT said:
hahah! true... but i dont want to go through with surgeries because of pains and scars after waking up.. feeling so much and long lasting painful til i get all healed.. yet im too scared to under-go in surgery tho. :dunno: i dont know if i cld do that tho. btw u cant tag along with meon a free trip while im going on a extreme makeover! :greddy: ha! but u may wait up to check me out how changed i have gone through :mrgreen:

I ain't scare of having face surgery...
I know I will look better if I have more face surgery.
I would do liposuction on my midriff belly, so I can
have a flat stomach...

But why I wanna do all of that, when people will be mean
to me and judge me so harshly anyway.

I have somewhat confidence with myself.

Oceanbreeze said:
Thank you!

And, don't I know it! Depression and low self esteem is two things I know well. This whole thing has been a process for me. A long process encompassing many things, but I'm on my way to better things.

Thank you for your support! I appreciate it! :)

yw anytime :)

Levonian said:
Well, alcohol is part of the problem. We’re both fond of our beer and wine, and I’m a little overly fond. ;) So we really do need to stop drinking alcoholic beverages with dinner and after dinner. As for exercise, I walk about a mile a day, but Mayflower is woefully neglect in that department. She’s starting to go for evening walks around the neighborhood, though.

I can see from your post that you didn't mention that you drink 4 to 6 pints of tap water, mineral water and herbal teas a day but alcoholic. Right?

I see no problem that you drink any alcoholic to serve with dinner or after dinner. Use one to two glass of wine/beer a day won't hurt your diet.

Most important is take 2-6 pints of tap water, mineral water or herbal teas a day. It would helps to lose weight to follow diet foods with drink alot of waters, etc.

deaf24fan said:
Seems that RS is so bloodthirsty to sue somebody to make money. Sue e-bay for fraud, sue bank for touching his bank account, sue police for something, sue food and resturants for wrong food or ingridents(sp?).
Didn’t he start a thread once about suing God? I’ll see if I can find it…

ravensteve1961 said:
If you saw that documentry how a guy eat at mc donalds for 1 month how just how bad and dangerous his health turn by just eatting at mc donalds you would agree we need laws against sugar & salt products.He was in perfect health in the begining and weighed only 185 LBS and weighed 211 in 30 days in an experment he only ate at mc donalds.So watch the movie called "Super Size me" ok?
Of course, he at ONLY at McDonalds! That's why...

BTW... you haven't replied to my response to your post about whether I eat at McDonalds too much.

Levonian said:
Didn’t he start a thread once about suing God? I’ll see if I can find it…

Didn't you mention something about a schizophrenic choo choo in reference to another member awhile back?

I think it would apply to this one, too!

The guy is obviously :crazy:

When I first started college back in the early 80’s, I wanted to be a Registered Dietician—I took all of the requisite lower division courses in nutrition, biochemistry, physiological psychology, etc. I still remember most of it. Basically, food chemistry boils down to this: there are only four chemical substances that mammals can digest for energy—proteins, carbohydrates, glycerol (fats and oils), and ethyl alcohol. Proteins and carbohydrates have 4 calories per gram, alcohol has 7 calories per gram, and fat has 9 calories per gram. A pound of human body fat contains 3600 calories. If you eat 3600 calories more than you burn off during a given time period, you will gain a pound of body fat. If you eat 3600 calories less than you burn off during a given time period, you will lose a pound of body fat. That’s pretty much all you need to know—the rest just involves using a calculator and a table of food composition. You can see that the obvious things to avoid are fat and alcohol. Fat mostly comes from animal foods—meat, eggs, and dairy products. The best way to lose weight is to limit these foods and follow an otherwise balanced diet centered around whole grains, vegetables, and legumes. It’s really that simple. The hard part is learning how to adapt this knowledge into a permanent lifestyle. But it’s really not that hard once you learn a little bit about food composition.

Oceanbreeze said:
Didn't you mention something about a schizophrenic choo choo in reference to another member awhile back?

Actually, I stole that line from Hawkeye Pierce. I can’t remember which episode it was, but I think he was singing about Col. Flagg. It’s supposed to be sung, of course, to the tune of Chattanooga Choo-choo.

ravensteve1961 said:
I want you count how many mc donalds resturants in your area within 20 mile radus. I counted 4 in my area. That is the problem theyre are WAY!!! Too many mc donalds resturants.

U complained about McDonalds, etc. Then don't go there then! Fix healthy foods at home instead going to the restaurant. Quit complain!

RSteve, the public is fully informed about the perils of eating too frequently at fast food places; you have the right to kill yourself there. Don't worry, you are covered under the law! :)

Levonian said:
Actually, I stole that line from Hawkeye Pierce. I can’t remember which episode it was, but I think he was singing about Col. Flagg. It’s supposed to be sung, of course, to the tune of Chattanooga Choo-choo.

Whatever it's origin, it works!

:rofl:

I still think the goverment should get involved like banning fast food ads from TV,Billboards,Mazigines,Newspapers and on the interbnet. Its ok put an mc donalds or burger king ad on the radio cause you cant see a big mac or a juicy whopper to make you hungry.

Oceanbreeze said:

I think it would apply to this one, too!

The guy is obviously :crazy:

Yes, he did, OB.....it was that thread when RS wanted to call a lawyer just because of a cartoon character of himself was in "jail".

I agree, RS is crazy.

Back