Obama SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
ya feeling me?

reason I said he's suck cuz he paid like 940 billions on health care! it affects my furtrue! a bad one!

you must have been left behind by No Child Left Behind :aw:

Whaat?

reason I said he's suck cuz he paid like 940 billions on health care! it affects my furtrue! a bad one!

Before I can take your post seriously, I'm gonna need you to go back and re-post - this time please ask a friend to error check your grammar. Thanks.

But seriously, you don't think we need health care reform in this country? I'm surprised to see someone so involved in the deaf community say that, considering the expense of medical care surrounding hearing issues.

Not saying the bill that passed is perfect - in fact, I think we needed to go more "left", but it's a step in the right idealogical direction.

you must have been left behind by No Child Left Behind :aw:

It's mean to make fun of dyslexic children!

I will have to vote for TXgolfer because of your attitude! :mad2:

Before I can take your post seriously, I'm gonna need you to go back and re-post - this time please ask a friend to error check your grammar. Thanks.

But seriously, you don't think we need health care reform in this country? I'm surprised to see someone so involved in the deaf community say that, considering the expense of medical care surrounding hearing issues.

Not saying the bill that passed is perfect - in fact, I think we needed to go more "left", but it's a step in the right idealogical direction.

And I suppose you're a hearing person who knows nothing about deafness...maybe you're even deaf,....

Did you notice you misspelled your title? :hmm:

It's mean to make fun of dyslexic children!

I will have to vote for TXgolfer because of your attitude! :mad2:

notice the :aw: emoticon in my post. btw - did he say he's dyslexic?

notice the :aw: emoticon in my post. btw - did he say he's dyslexic?

Nope. But it is kind of a clue when all letters are there, but in the wrong order. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back