Obama SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I made a mistake choosing this web site as my home community.

Seriously...life is too short to be anal. Just laugh. We all laugh at ourselves..that's why we are still going on like the Energizer Bunny! :lol:

Before I can take your post seriously, I'm gonna need you to go back and re-post - this time please ask a friend to error check your grammar. Thanks.

But seriously, you don't think we need health care reform in this country? I'm surprised to see someone so involved in the deaf community say that, considering the expense of medical care surrounding hearing issues.

Not saying the bill that passed is perfect - in fact, I think we needed to go more "left", but it's a step in the right idealogical direction.

deaf people are not unhealthy AND we can do just fine if we learn how to NOT use our CI or hearing aids. Beside hearing needs hardly ever get covered..

But on the other hand, this guy does go to mainstreamed school, so yeah, he is totally depended on technologies to help him hear.

If you say we are poor because we are deaf and need healthcare, then you make a point.

No doubt Homeland Security too........And Souggy gets Sec of State.....Reba Chief of Staff. Kokonut for Sec of the Interior. PFH will be my spokesman. But he is going to be busy beating the piss out of Rahm and little Timmy G.

I am doing all the Financial crap myself. I promise everyone will have a pony.
With that crew in place we are doomed to fail! I would have to move to Iraq because at that point the good ole USA would be in the crapper. :rofl2:

With that crew in place we are doomed to fail! I would have to move to Iraq because at that point the good ole USA would be in the crapper. :rofl2:

GUARDS! Seize the infidel.

:lol:

Coming up at 11 on Fox 4

Is childhood exposure to broccoli causing you to resent you mother???? We will tell you about a new pill being developed to cure resentment......Also President Golfer enters sensitivity training for using the word infidel.....

All this plus your Fox 4cast at 11 :)

:shrug: Being President really IS tough.

A new study shows that it is not broccoli that is causing the resentment to your mother. It has been discovered that President Golfer has been tainting the drinking water with his own urine and this has been linked to the cause of resenting your mother. President Golfer is now up for impeachment due to his actions.

A new study shows that it is not broccoli that is causing the resentment to your mother. It has been discovered that President Golfer has been tainting the drinking water with his own urine and this has been linked to the cause of resenting your mother. President Golfer is now up for impeachment due to his actions.

A lot can be forgiven for a man who is handing out ponies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back