Obama flip flops! Imagine that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about you express your own opinions on the OP's subject for a change?

Airportcop, I am baffled, if Obama has done something that is more in line with what his opposition wants, yet still in line with his own original intent (by closing tax loopholes), isn't this considered to be compromise? Isn't this the best way for government to operate - finding a good middle ground which best serves all parties/people?

Don't be baffled. It's a typical reaction of the ring wing conservatives known to patrol these political threads.

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. If it's not the corporate tax rate, then it's going to be something else that he's going to be accused of doing as "timing".

He could hug a friend's baby and suddenly he's splashed in the papers as hugging a baby for "timing".

I mean, c'mon.

If he had done more to fix our economy and cut spending earlier in his term then we wouldn't be here would we? A lot of smoke & mirrors and now finally some results to attempt to get the vote at the end! I like what he did in this situation but it's a lot too late!

Last edited:
Don't be baffled. It's a typical reaction of the ring wing conservatives known to patrol these political threads.

I don't patrol, I participate! :P I actually try to be involved in the threads that I post in. Not everyone can say that!

Last edited:

Umm ... nope. Try again - you were the leftist liberal patrolling THIS thread. :wave: with a typical reaction.

If he had done more to fix our economy and cut spending earlier in his term then we wouldn't be here would we? A lot of smoke & mirrors and now finally some results to attempt to get the vote at the end! I like what he did in this situation but it's a lot too late!

yea it would be nice if he would be able to fix it sooner than later if Republicans stop cockblock everything.

Umm ... nope. Try again - you were the leftist liberal patrolling THIS thread. :wave: with a typical reaction.

I still have no idea why you mentioned "abortion" in reply to my post so I'm guessing it's like this

428253_358826357481157_106312466065882_1193103_1407631855_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back