Obama cheated?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Internet. Anybody can post anything....

Yeah, that's what people thought, too, about the John Edwards thing via the NE on the internet.

NE = barely suitable for the bottom of the bird cage! IMHO

-charles

I buy the Enquirer occasionally...good bathroom reading!...Do I believe everything they write? Nah!...

Another distraction that exists solely to draw in people who are obsessed with such things.

I buy the Enquirer occasionally...good bathroom reading!...Do I believe everything they write? Nah!...

I remember when my dad brought National Enquirer, Weekly World News and other supermarket tabloids as stocking presents for Christmas. He, he, my little sister and I spent the whole morning reading the tabloids. :giggle:

I remember when my dad brought National Enquirer, Weekly World News and other supermarket tabloids as stocking presents for Christmas. He, he, my little sister and I spent the whole morning reading the tabloids. :giggle:

They're good for a laugh but only an IDIOT would believe them.

That's just common sense talking, folks. I don't need to be PC around people who believe that Iraq caused 9/11. They need a lobotomy.

That's just common sense talking, folks. I don't need to be PC around people who believe that Iraq caused 9/11. They need a lobotomy.

Agreed.

My dad bought them for xmas cuz he thought it was funny to buy us those tabolids. I remember this gift well cuz he normally doesn't have a sense of humor about stuff most of the time.

I think there are more people who believed 9/11 was an inside job than there are people who believed Iraq caused 9/11.

Kokonut, do you have any positive to say about Obama?

I do have some positive to say about conservative politicians.

He seems nice.

Yup, he is.

I do have positive about Bush, he is excellent president to get deal with terrorist situation and issue a stimulus refund in 2008.

I know it is off-topic so excuse me.

Yeah - I wish some people would get off that tired-out old pedistal about Iraq being involved w/ 9-11!

We all know Santa Clause was the master mind! lol

-charles

Where are the anti-Obama people with the comments about his lack of skills in the bedroom? We have dissected almost everything else he does, why not his studliness, or lack thereof? :laugh2:

:werd:

I'm more interested in his leadership skills.

I would be too except that I can't help but think if he can't be trusted to keep a simple vow to his wife and family then he can't be trusted at his job nor with the public.

When I vote for a candidate I put a hell of a lot of trust in that person and if I can't trust they can keep their wedding/marriage vows then I can't trust them period. When they screw up with people they love and who love them they will be too preoccupied to worry about leadership skill they fail to show they have.

they're good for a laugh but only an idiot would believe them.

That's just common sense talking, folks. I don't need to be pc around people who believe that iraq caused 9/11. they need a lobotomy.

lmao, rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back