Obama cheated?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Obama and Michelle are arguing or chuckling about this. Let's hope it is the latter.

They are reasonable, intelligent people. I'd say they are laughing.

If this is true, this may explain alot of the wife's behavior around him. Years of studying human behavior as a deaf individual, I learned to notice even the littlest things.

She has never looked overall happy to be with him, which led me to believe there's something wrong with their marriage. Even when Obama (all too often during his campaign as well as his election, his sworn in and his Capital Hill speeches) praises his wife, she looked very uncomfortable receiving it. Which made me wonder why?

She never truly showed big smiles or gazes at her husband, in which I've observed from women who truly and deeply love their husband. Take for example, Ronald Regan and his wife Nancy, they always held hands and she gazes at him by his side whenever he makes comments and or speeches like she's hypnotized by him. Very few women in public office rarely show that kind of love & affection publicly.

I could be wrong, but I just felt that the relationship between the two felt a bit off.

Yiz

Welcome to the world of humanity, yiz. Thanks for the post.

I would be too except that I can't help but think if he can't be trusted to keep a simple vow to his wife and family then he can't be trusted at his job nor with the public.

When I vote for a candidate I put a hell of a lot of trust in that person and if I can't trust they can keep their wedding/marriage vows then I can't trust them period. When they screw up with people they love and who love them they will be too preoccupied to worry about leadership skill they fail to show they have.

Hmmm, not really.

Make note, wives aren't necessarily stupid. Women WILL know something is up, even long before it lands in a tabloid trash magazine/newspaper. It's the wives that will always know first.

Husbands, think twice.

Yiz

If this is true, this may explain alot of the wife's behavior around him. Years of studying human behavior as a deaf individual, I learned to notice even the littlest things.

She has never looked overall happy to be with him, which led me to believe there's something wrong with their marriage. Even when Obama (all too often during his campaign as well as his election, his sworn in and his Capital Hill speeches) praises his wife, she looked very uncomfortable receiving it. Which made me wonder why?

She never truly showed big smiles or gazes at her husband, in which I've observed from women who truly and deeply love their husband. Take for example, Ronald Regan and his wife Nancy, they always held hands and she gazes at him by his side whenever he makes comments and or speeches like she's hypnotized by him. Very few women in public office rarely show that kind of love & affection publicly.

I could be wrong, but I just felt that the relationship between the two felt a bit off.

Yiz

My uncle is famous and he and my aunt always hated publicity so whenever the media took pics of them, they tense up only because the media was invading their time together. To this day, they have been married for almost 30 years and are happy despite how they looked in the newspapers and magazines. Nobody knows what goes on behind doors. Photographs dont really mean much.

I think there are more people who believed 9/11 was an inside job than there are people who believed Iraq caused 9/11.

Well it's 50/50 around here with surprisingly, some Deaf people believing that Iraq caused 9/11.

9/11 is an inside job, that plane that hit the WTC, if that was a commercial airline, where are the windows? (located on the sides of the airplane)

People told the media they heard "boom! boom! boom!" as the buildings was coming down. I've seen a video that got missed by the Feds showing plumes coming out of the side of the building that shows proof that demolition charges was being used as the building was coming down.

One of the head supervisors of the construction company that he works for whom oversaw the construction of the WTC in the late 1960s and early 1970s sent President Bush a certified mail showing documentation that shows that there is no way that jet fuel could have melted the steel beams and he signed a letter that certifies that jet fuel cannot bring down the type of structure of the buildings, especially how it was build. He said they were aware that accidental planes could crash into it, so it's was designed to withstand the impact to keep the building from collapsing thereby making the job easier to make repairs post impact.

The supervisor was fired from his job as a result of sending that letter.

As for the plane that crashed into the Pentagon, where is the tail section? Most planes that crash on the ground ALWAYS have a tail section that remains intact on the ground. Where is the tail section where it crashed into the farm field in PA?

Also the hole on the side of the Pentagon, it's much too small for a commercial plane to crash into it. Witnesses whom that was interviewed by local news media stated they saw what appeared to be a cruise missile flying by prior to the Pentagon being hit.

The reason I think it's an inside job is because Bush Sr who was President at the time had an assassination attempt on his life by Saddam Hussein while he was visiting the Troops during Desert Storm.

Me thinks the 9/11 is a smoke screen to go after Saddam and have him either killed or hanged as a means of revenge on behalf of his dad.

Yiz

9/11 is an inside job, that plane that hit the WTC, if that was a commercial airline, where are the windows? (located on the sides of the airplane)

People told the media they heard "boom! boom! boom!" as the buildings was coming down. I've seen a video that got missed by the Feds showing plumes coming out of the side of the building that shows proof that demolition charges was being used as the building was coming down.

One of the head supervisors of the construction company that he works for whom oversaw the construction of the WTC in the late 1960s and early 1970s sent President Bush a certified mail showing documentation that shows that there is no way that jet fuel could have melted the steel beams and he signed a letter that certifies that jet fuel cannot bring down the type of structure of the buildings, especially how it was build. He said they were aware that accidental planes could crash into it, so it's was designed to withstand the impact to keep the building from collapsing thereby making the job easier to make repairs post impact.

The supervisor was fired from his job as a result of sending that letter.

As for the plane that crashed into the Pentagon, where is the tail section? Most planes that crash on the ground ALWAYS have a tail section that remains intact on the ground. Where is the tail section where it crashed into the farm field in PA?

Also the hole on the side of the Pentagon, it's much too small for a commercial plane to crash into it. Witnesses whom that was interviewed by local news media stated they saw what appeared to be a cruise missile flying by prior to the Pentagon being hit.

The reason I think it's an inside job is because Bush Sr who was President at the time had an assassination attempt on his life by Saddam Hussein while he was visiting the Troops during Desert Storm.

Me thinks the 9/11 is a smoke screen to go after Saddam and have him either killed or hanged as a means of revenge on behalf of his dad.

Yiz
There are several established threads on the topic if you wish to continue discussing this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back