Obama and Huckabee win

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Another little evidence:

harkinsteakfry08yo3.jpg
Maybe he just doesn't know proper Flag etiquette, though it seems a Senator and presidential candidate should know better. :dunno:

and he is Muslim.

No. He is Christian. He attends a church in Chicago. Many months ago I read a interview with his minister/preacher. The minister said for a long time Obama is a church member and very active with the church. I'm not sure where I read this, but probably the New York Times because my parents subscribe.

I am not a fan of Obama (I don't know who I vote for yet). But saying his is muslim or secret muslim is wrong IMO.

From Obama's website: Obama Has Never Been A Muslim, And Is a Committed Christian

OBAMA IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A MUSLIM

Barack Obama Is Not and Has Never Been a Muslim. Obama never prayed in a mosque. He has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ

HE NEVER ATTENDED A RADICAL MUSLIM SCHOOL

OBAMA IS A PRACTICING CHRISTIAN

Obama Has Been A Member Of Trinity United Church Of Christ For Twenty Years. Monroe Anderson stands up for Reverend Wright's ministry, "For the past two decades, Barack Obama has been a faithful member of the congregation at Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ." [Chicago Sun-Times, Monroe Anderson, 3/25/07]

Obama Was Baptized And Attends Church Once a Week When He is Able. In the Audacity of Hope, Obama wrote, "I was finally able to walk down the aisle of Trinity United Church of Christ one day and be baptized." In 2004, he "attend[ed] the 11 a.m. Sunday service at Trinity in the Brainerd neighborhood every week -- or at least as many weeks as he is able. His pastor, Wright, has become a close confidant." When asked about his decision to be baptized, Obama said "Kneeling beneath that cross on the South Side of Chicago, I felt I heard God's spirit beckoning me," he said of his walk down the aisle of the Trinity United Church of Christ. "I submitted myself to his will and dedicated myself to discovering his truth." [Audacity of Hope, p.208, Chicago Sun Times, 4/5/04; AP 6/28/06]

Obama Reads The Bible, Finds Time to Pray On Campaign Trail. The Chicago Sun-Times wrote, "Obama says he reads the Bible, though not as regularly as he'd like, now that he's on the campaign trail. But he does find time to pray. 'It's not formal, me getting on my knees,' he says. 'I think I have an ongoing conversation with God... I'm constantly asking myself questions about what I'm doing, why I am doing it.'" [Chicago Sun Times, 4/5/04]

Obama Held His Personal Bible When He Was Sworn-In As A U.S. Senator. "...Even before the makeshift office was up and running in the basement of a Senate building, even before he raised his hand Tuesday to take the oath of office as the junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama was already a political rock star and a celebrated new face in Congress. He arrived Tuesday, his first official day in the Capitol.... In the circles he runs in now, celebrity status is checked at the cloakroom door...When it was finally time to take the oath, he held his personal Bible, as family from as far away as Kenya watched from the visitors' gallery above. His daughters, Malia, 6, and Sasha, 3, in velvet dresses and patent leather shoes, bounced in their chairs when he looked up and waved." [Los Angeles Times, 1/5/05]

Even Fox News write about Obama attending church -

Barack Obama Goes to Church, Talks About His Faith Amid Internet Muslim Rumors

Obama regularly attends church while on the campaign trail, but seldom with reporters watching. He is known to invoke religious references in his speeches and has said he has a "personal relationship" with Jesus Christ. He often has said that religion has a place in public life and that faith and politics are not exclusively the domain of conservatives.

Maybe this doesn't change anyone's mind - if you think the background is fixed :dunno2: - but I believe this information.

And Banjo (and Authentic) are right - don't vote for him if you don't like him.

Maybe he just doesn't know proper Flag etiquette, though it seems a Senator and presidential candidate should know better. :dunno:

Obviously Hillary knows better as she is standing behind him with her hand over her heart.

Of course, that doesn't mean she will win either.

How is that picture evidence? It may just caught him right before he placed his hand over hand over heart.

and just cause his dad is a muslim doesn't mean he is. Alot of people have gone into different religions that is different than their parents.

If you want to show proof. Gotta be concret proof!

And it could be a doctored photo.

Hold it people! It's way too early for real voting....this is just a popular poll, that can change in a short time. Let's wait and see who will win the president race this Nov. Honestly, I'm very tired of all male presidents (they're generally assholes lol) and I want to see something different...a female president. Females have the maternity indinct (sp) so usually they will care for people more (ie health care, people rights, etc)

Hold it people! It's way too early for real voting . . . this is just a popular poll, that can change in a short time. Let's wait and see who will win the president race this Nov. Honestly, I'm very tired of all male presidents (they're generally assholes lol) and I want to see something different . . . a female president. Females have the maternity instinct, so usually they will care for people more (i.e. health care, people rights, etc).

I caught your backside, sequoisa, corrected the word "instinct" for you. :)

By the way, I'd like to see Hillary win, too, as I have her bumper sticker on my van. If Obama gets the nod at the Convention, I will back him.

It's all good, Pete. My spelling sucks sometimes LOL. I knew it is spelled wrong.

I caught your backside, sequoisa, corrected the word "instinct" for you. :)

By the way, I'd like to see Hillary win, too, as I have her bumper sticker on my van. If Obama gets the nod at the Convention, I will back him.

Why Clinton? Is it because of her husband or her own opinions as a president?

Why Clinton? Is it because of her husband or her own opinions as a president?

I believe she knows what she is talking about and, after seeing her in action while her husband was in office, know she is the one up for the job. Plus, when she brought up universal health care, she was dissed so badly by Congress that I actually agreed with her.

I believe, at this time, we need someone who has experienced in the military or combat veteran, that'd be McCain, veteran of Vietnam War and POW. He understands what is the war like. And Clinton obviously don't know about the war.

Duncan Hunter is a Vietnam veteran as well, but I think he would be great as a Secretary of Defense when Robert Gates is done as a Secretary of Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back