[(o)] Photo Challenge: Apples!

I had a feeling these two were related.
2nvvwxs.jpg

hello everybody, this contest will have to be put on hold for now. I will announce the finalists when I can, I'm sorry.

freckles is managing some local issues at the moment. Some things came up and she couldn't get the time to post as she originally intended to do. Just give her a day or so off and she'll be right back.

freckles is managing some local issues at the moment. Some things came up and she couldn't get the time to post as she originally intended to do. Just give her a day or so off and she'll be right back.

k hope it isnt anything bad.

and I probably wont be putting up much here. i went to pull my photos off my flash drive and 90% of them were gone. so all my stuff from the past 10 years is gone. went to back up files awhile back and grabbed the wrong flash drive.:eek3:

thank you, naisho.

It's because not many people entry for the awesome photo?
no. to be honest, I'm surprised with the number of participators! impressive. I hope they keep coming, you all did a good job.

here is the link of winner, go and check it out.

I went to pull my photos off my flash drive and 90% of them were gone. so all my stuff from the past 10 years is gone. went to back up files awhile back and grabbed the wrong flash drive. :eek3:
oh yikes... wait, where's the right flash drive? I had tried to transfer all pictures off USB before and suddenly all went gone. I thought, ph crap, prayed hard that they weren't gone, I unplugged and plugged it again, still gone. I whined greatly for a week. until I tried again showing my friend what just had happened, they all were back there! hallelujah. weirdo. probably so much working and got too hot? have you tried it again? they should be somewhere in there on your hard drive (or flash drive). I hope so. hate when that happens.

there gone. i checked every file left on that flash drive and its just pics of family and stuff none of my photography cause it was under a different file. and those pics were just on that flash drive only.

I believe this contest is closed mean, it need to lock if you like to, freckles.

Back