[(o)] Photo Challenge: Apples!

Photographers are considered as artists too... and some don't even modify their pictures.

zum68i.jpg

lmao lmao.. really clever.

wait,.. I thought an apple a day were suppose to make me toner, not fatter? :confused:

so maybe for next contest, have everyone PM or email me the pictures?

That would be best I think and by the same token have all the picture entries revealed on the same day. Also I'm very busy just like everyone else so having
some time for submitting the picture is a good thing for me anyways, actually I would make it a 30 days contest, less work for you more time for us but that's just a suggestion I'm fine with whatever you decide and what everyone else wants or prefer. For example Jiro's idea to have two contests, one with and one without picture manipulation is a good idea which you could alternate each month. All and all it's fun to have a photo contest no matter:)

oh? Am i suppose to post picture here instead link? Oops. Thank

wow, everything's just greeny!

That would be best I think and by the same token have all the picture entries revealed on the same day. Also I'm very busy just like everyone else so having some time for submitting the picture is a good thing for me anyways, actually I would make it a 30 days contest, less work for you more time for us but that's just a suggestion I'm fine with whatever you decide and what everyone else wants or prefer. For example Jiro's idea to have two contests, one with and one without picture manipulation is a good idea which you could alternate each month. All and all it's fun to have a photo contest no matter:)
yeah, I think I'm gonna do that next contest... reveal all pictures at once.. yet again, that probably won't inspire to-be participators wondering if they should join or not; submissions appearing at different times may keep them on toes. I'll give more thoughts on this one!

at first I was going to do a contest weekly because I know how impatient people can get! who's winner? who's winner? :giggle: but then made it biweekly so it gives me more time. I think it's a good balance. for me at least. :) any one has an obstruction with this, let me know!

as for photo manipulation, I'd rather just do photography. people could do many (weird) things with photoshop and miss what true photographs are like. let nature show off its own, if you know what I mean.

actually, jiro can host that one. :D

so you can see apple do have freckles. :D
yes, do now - cool. :)

hey everyone, tomorrow is the last day!! ends at midnight (EST). then the winner (and finalists) will be announced at some time this sunday and new theme for next contest on monday.

me яблоко: click for bigger size

I really like that photo naisho, love the colors.

Iwill be trying to get on off my tree today if lighting is right, but except my ignorance on file size, pixels, compressing size of picture or special edit tricks. I feel happy enough when I can get ANY picture to show on a thread so I'll give it a whirl later.

Back