NYT: Sarah Palin to become Fox News contributor

Not that Faux news ever cared about accurately.

Would you prefer Fox news be as accurate as CBS and Dan Rather were????:lol:

I realize people are jealous of Fox News and their ratings. They blow the competition away. I challenge you to find another U.S. news org where the voting differential is as close as it is at Fox News.

Would you prefer Fox news be as accurate as CBS and Dan Rather were????:lol:

I realize people are jealous of Fox News and their ratings. They blow the competition away. I challenge you to find another U.S. news org where the voting differential is as close as it is at Fox News.

I don't watch CBS. I normally use CNN or BBC as new sources. Jealous? What has jealously got to do with my poor views of Faux? I'm not a fan of yellow jouralism. I prefer quality. I don't think others are jealous of Fox. They know what sells.

Last edited:
:laugh2:
I don't watch CBS. I normally use CNN or BBC as new sources. Jealous? What has jealously got to do with my poor views of Faux? I'm not a fan of yellow jouralism. I prefer quality. I don't think others are jealous of Fox. They know what sells.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:BBC News now is like watching a Feed the Children DOC. It's sympathy television. CNN is ok at best but they do a poor job with cc. Many programs on CNN dont have cc or it is very spotty.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:BBC News now is like watching a Feed the Children DOC. It's sympathy television. CNN is ok at best but they do a poor job with cc. Many programs on CNN dont have cc or it is very spotty.

I dislike BBC either.

so...... what do ya'all watch?

For the record, I don't watch tv. I'm referring to the web sites. I don't know if the BBC is cc or not. I'm sure some of their shows are cc. It's one of the most reputable news sources that I know of. I'm sorry you don't seem to be able to sort out the bs.

Well, she WAS a news reporter before...so...let's see if she won't quit that again so soon.

and Fox news suck.

see the quote in my signature eh...

Well I don't have cable anymore so I don't worry about Fox News Channel anymore.

All news agencies bow down to the Almighty Dollar. Fox fills a niche. The Conservatives need a gathering spot. The one big thing FoxNews has, is that they are the only game in town for news slanted to the right. Most other news slants to the left. It also never hurts to load up on controversial program hosts and cute blonde reporters. Fox clearly wins those categories.

As for Palin, I thought she was already working for them. *shrugs*

Back