NYT: Sarah Palin to become Fox News contributor

anakin

Reaction score
The New York Times says the Fox News Network has confirmed that former Alaska governor Sarah Palin will become a regular contributor to the network in a multi-year deal.

The Times Media Decoder's Jim Rutenberg quotes a source familiar with the deal as saying the former Republican vice-presidential candidate will not have her own regular program but will host an occasional series, much as Oliver North does now.

Financial terms were not disclosed, The Times says.

NYT: Sarah Palin to become Fox News contributor -

Good thing I don't watch FOX News. I'm sick of seeing her face.

Wonderful news!

We'll see how it goes. Huckabee is a Foxnews contributor as well. Palin does command attention when she speaks. And this will fetch even more ratings for Foxnews who is already at the top.

Sarah Palin is better than Huckabee but she's totally idiot when run for president, go figure out.

Huckabee is very similar to Roy Moore.

I don't watch Fox news so much, neither is other news.

Well she did go to college for news reporter, and was a new reporter for awhile. So this is definitely her line of career.

Who knows.....this is the NYT. About as reliable as a school newspaper. But if so it is great news. Her ratings will be very high.

Who knows.....this is the NYT. About as reliable as a school newspaper. But if so it is great news. Her ratings will be very high.

Do you think that she would fit for US president?

Do you think that she would fit for US president?

I think she would be better than what we have now but no she would not be in my top ten choices. I think she has a message though and I think she can do alot of positive things both as a speaker and with a TV show.

I think she would be better than what we have now but no she would not be in my top ten choices. I think she has a message though and I think she can do alot of positive things both as a speaker and with a TV show.

Her remark with Russia that major reason because I dislike her and don't want touch the presidential floor but don't care if she run for congress, that's reason because Russians are our pal, especially PC gamers and they helping us to create the mod, crack, rewritten and other stuff so her remark is unacceptable.
The Raw Story | Palin: War with Russia may be needed

I don't care about how Russian government is, I know that their government seems authoritarian, especially during Putin time but oddly, many Russians are happy with Putin so we can't interfere with them, for me, I wish that they should make right decision to vote whoever that consider democracy as important.

I don't mind about other republican candidate whoever is smart so enough to run, not Huckabee or Roy Moore.

Her remark with Russia that major reason because I dislike her and don't want touch the presidential floor but don't care if she run for congress, that's reason because Russians are our pal, especially PC gamers and they helping us to create the mod, crack, rewritten and other stuff so her remark is unacceptable.
The Raw Story | Palin: War with Russia may be needed

I don't care about how Russian government is, I know that their government seems authoritarian, especially during Putin time but oddly, many Russians are happy with Putin so we can't interfere with them, for me, I wish that they should make right decision to vote whoever that consider democracy as important.

I don't mind about other republican candidate whoever is smart so enough to run, not Huckabee or Roy Moore.

Is that true about Russian hate USA???? USA do nothing with Russia. If Sarah is president and want USA to war with Russia. Then Russia will not invite USA to come Sochi's Winter Olympic in 2014 like Moscow didn't welcome USA to come for 1980 Summer Olympic. Think about it.

Is that true about Russian hate USA???? USA do nothing with Russia. If Sarah is president and want USA to war with Russia. Then Russia will not invite USA to come Sochi's Winter Olympic in 2014 like Moscow didn't welcome USA to come for 1980 Summer Olympic. Think about it.

Not really, Russians like Americans but hate the US government, especially Bush admin but improved during Obama admin.

Just like we are Americans and like Russians but hate the Russia government.

She will not going be win for president so I'm not worry about it, also my bet other republican candidates are able to beat her.

Not really, Russians like Americans but hate the US government, especially Bush admin but improved during Obama admin.

She will not going be win for president so I'm not worry about it, also my bet other republican candidates are able to beat her.

I don't think she will run. I think she will help in forming the new party when all is said and done.

As for Russia, I like Russia and Russians. I don't see a war against Russia in our lifetime.

Okay. I noticed that Obama is along with Russian President than former Vladimir Putin. I doubt that Sarah would be president since she left her office for governor.

I don't think she will run. I think she will help in forming the new party when all is said and done.

As for Russia, I like Russia and Russians. I don't see a war against Russia in our lifetime.

I like Russia, and Russian too. I don't hate any countries and racism. That is no reason to war against Russia. I think Sarah's enemies of Russia. USA government bought the land of Alaska from Russia. Because it's separate the water border.

Second here.

I had felt like guilty about bashing at Palin in 2008 and it wasn't funny either, I think that Palin is just fine with anything but president, she shouldn't resign her job in state governor due not good with resume when planned to run for congresses or presidents in near future.

Okay. I noticed that Obama is along with Russian President than former Vladimir Putin. I doubt that Sarah would be president since she left her office for governor.

Yup, Putin is pretty tough man like Bush does, lol.

Back