NYPD Cop in Chokehold Death Loses Gun, Badge

Yes, except for extreme case if all other method fails.

or LEO could shoot the suspect to die if they can't take down and make an arrest, after taser fail.

Yeah, but they would have to be granted immunity from using it, AND get approved from the Commissioner to use it, and that very, very rarely happens.

Yes, except for extreme case if all other method fails.

or LEO could shoot the suspect to die if they can't take down and make an arrest, after taser fail.
That's called murder. You don't get it again and again. If the cops shoot the unarmed person, it's murder.

They got dimissed but the cities paid millions millions millions dollars for wrongful deaths.

You don't wanna bet?

Not everyone won the cases, even settlements as well. It will be waste of your tax money too.

The bet is only for kids so time to discuss like real adult.

That's called murder. You don't get it again and again. If the cops shoot the unarmed person, it's murder.

No, see Mark above, they can grant immunity if suspect can't get down without lethal force.

That's police job to protect the public and they have to take dangerous suspect down with everything as possible, especially start with taser, if everything fail then shoot with gun as a last resort.

No, see Mark above, they can grant immunity if suspect can't get down without lethal force.

That's police job to protect the public and they have to take dangerous suspect down with everything as possible, especially start with taser, if everything fail then shoot with gun as a last resort.
You are 100% wrong. Shooting an unarmed person is not a last resort AT ALL!. It's illegal. For example, I run away from a cop, can he shoot me?

Tell me please, the black guy deserved to die because he sold illegal cigarettes? Please stop. The cops are guilty. Period.

You are 100% wrong. Shooting an unarmed person is not a last resort AT ALL!. It's illegal. For example, I run away from a cop, can he shoot me?

Tell me please, the black guy deserved to die because he sold illegal cigarettes? Please stop. The cops are guilty. Period.

I'm chuckle when you told me that I'm wrong and it means my opinion statement is wrong, so that's not make any sense.

No, LEO will continue to chase you all way but shoot with gun is as a last resort for combat only, not chase you down.

This black guy should, should, should never resist the arrest or it can be unfortunate consequence for his family and police department, so I see them as both at fault.

Yes, I feel that NYC is gonna be in a pickle over this....*remembering the beat down that Rodney King took*...he resisted arrest, drunk....tried to choke a female officer....

Besides, the old man was overweight and feel the Cops used excessive force...and had asthma to boot....

OK, you can say no. However, do you think NYC will or will not pay millions dollars to his family for this incident?

May or may not.

If you didn't resist the arrest so it will be definitely easy to win.

May or may not.

If you didn't resist the arrest so it will be definitely easy to win.
Pantaleo has been accused of false arrest and violating police procedures in two lawsuits, court records show. In one, two African-American plaintiffs won $15,000 apiece after claiming they’d been falsely arrested on Staten Island in 2012 and forced to publicly strip so cops could search them. All charges against them were dropped.
Officers Daniel Pantaleo, with eight years on the force, and Justin Damico, a four-year veteran cop, were both put on desk duty a day after the death of Eric Garner, Police Commissioner Bill Bratton said.
The same cop who killed him was in trouble before.

He must be arrested or fired.

Jesus Christ, are you telling me that if you resist arrest, you would die?

WRONG! Tell me why the cops who killed him are put on a desk job.

Didn't you watch the video showing that the cops were embarrassed that the victim didn't wake up?

because it's a standard procedure when there's an investigation. it's not an admission of guilt.

The same cop who killed him was in trouble before.

He must be arrested or fired.

Jesus Christ, are you telling me that if you resist arrest, you would die?

Yes, it is VERY RISKY for anyone to resist the arrest and the probability for death from resist the arrest is much higher, or serious injury.

because it's a standard procedure when there's an investigation. it's not an admission of guilt.
GM! They will be found guilty so NYC will pay millions dollars to his family as usual.

Back