NY and WH discriminate against blind people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it exist, but some people like to think "conservative = racist" and that itself IS stereotyping.

They are usually independent (confederate party mostly)

beside, the south also have majority of blacks too so are you calling them conservative because of the people that get voted in the office?

The south does not have majority blacks. The only place where blacks outnumber whites in the south is New Orleans. Per capita, the northern states have more black population than do the southern states.

They are usually independent (confederate party mostly)

beside, the south also have majority of blacks too so are you calling them conservative because of the people that get voted in the office?

Bible Belt?

Yep. And even the Southern Democrats are more conservative on a general basis than are Northern Democrats.

Yes, several of my hubby's family are from the south and they are very very conservative. They dont like the idea of being married to a white woman. Reverse discrimination?

Look, not all Southerners nor all conservatives are racists but a majority of them seem to be.

The south does not have majority blacks. The only place where blacks outnumber whites in the south is New Orleans. Per capita, the northern states have more black population than do the southern states.

I know alot in Charlottes, NC. and places like that. and here where I live although I don't know if it count or not ( southern VA)

But I worked with alot of them,a few are my neighbors (and a good friend)

you are stereotyping because I don't feel that way and either does any of my conservative friends. We do not have anything against blacks, and are willing to work under a black man/woman

It' goes all the way up to the 1960s and even into the 1970s. Not just the 1800s but the 1900s as well.

Again, Democrats OWN their history. This is about their history of terrorizing, murdering, demeaning, and oppressing blacks.

OWN UP!!

Noone denies that history......is a long time ago....irrelevant in today.
I don't see canservative as always blatantly racist on black.....but racist on the lesser have which includes large proportion or blacks...and native....a subtle racism.
Although southern conservatives racist.
I was in Georgia 9 months and reading dating site profiles of women.....not only many or most only date caucasion.....white supremacist in my view......but they felt the need to put it in thier profile. proud of it...throw it in people's faces...
I find the south a disgusting racist place. And I am talking about upstanding appearing women....not trailier park trash...that hold these views....it is like Hitler's germany...they are VERY afraid to think thier own thoughts. And they are snooty...think they better than others.......better than northerners too.....disgusting racist snobs.
They can't live anywhere else or date a northerner.....scared shytless to step out of the box. chyckenshyts.
I hope to never live in the south again.
I'm not trying to steer up this post....it is my honest view.

I know alot in Charlottes, NC. and places like that. and here where I live although I don't know if it count or not ( southern VA)

But I worked with alot of them,a few are my neighbors (and a good friend)

you are stereotyping because I don't feel that way and either does any of my conservative friends. We do not have anything against blacks, and are willing to work under a black man/woman

I'm not stereotyping at all. I did not say "ALL". I said that there has been a generalized correlation between conservative attitudes in other areas and racist attitudes. So to say that those with conservative attitudes, generally, have been found to have more racist attitudes is a true statement.

Stereotyping occurs when one attributes a characteristic to an entire group that isn't true.

Yes, several of my hubby's family are from the south and they are very very conservative. They dont like the idea of being married to a white woman. Reverse discrimination?

Look, not all Southerners nor all conservatives are racists but a majority of them seem to be.

Yes, you will see it go that way, too. Personally, I think "reverse discrimination" is redundant. Discrimination is discrimination, no matter which side it comes from. However, the blacks in the south are generally more suspicious of whites given the greater degree of racism that they have experienced.

It' goes all the way up to the 1960s and even into the 1970s. Not just the 1800s but the 1900s as well.

Again, Democrats OWN their history. This is about their history of terrorizing, murdering, demeaning, and oppressing blacks.

OWN UP!!

And the Repubs own theirs. OWN UP!!

I'm not stereotyping at all. I did not say "ALL". I said that there has been a generalized correlation between conservative attitudes in other areas and racist attitudes. So to say that those with conservative attitudes, generally, have been found to have more racist attitudes is a true statement.

Stereotyping occurs when one attributes a characteristic to an entire group that isn't true.

And I think what you are writing is not true...

Noone denies that history......is a long time ago....irrelevant in today.
I don't see canservative as always blatantly racist on black.....but racist on the lesser have which includes large proportion or blacks...and native....a subtle racism.
Although southern conservatives racist.
I was in Georgia 9 months and reading dating site profiles of women.....not only many or most only date caucasion.....white supremacist in my view......but they felt the need to put it in thier profile. proud of it...throw it in people's faces...
I find the south a disgusting racist place. And I am talking about upstanding appearing women....not trailier park trash...that hold these views....it is like Hitler's germany...they are VERY afraid to think thier own thoughts. And they are snooty...think they better than others.......better than northerners too.....disgusting racist snobs.
They can't live anywhere else or date a northerner.....scared shytless to step out of the box. chyckenshyts.
I hope to never live in the south again.
I'm not trying to steer up this post....it is my honest view.

You will also see a greater degree of gender stereotyping and discrimination in the south.

And I think what you are writing is not true..

You are welcome to believe anything you choose. Why bother with facts now?

Since you edited your post, I will add this: no one has claimed that there aren't Democratic racists. That comes from your dichotomous thinking.

You are welcome to believe anything you choose. Why bother with facts now?

Do you believe all researches?

Because I think there are democrat racists as well... because if a black republican was running for president, watch them shift to democrats just like that. They don't care about the conservative values at all. Only the ones who do care about conservative value will vote for a black republican.

Do you believe all researches?

Because I think there are democrat racists as well... because if a black republican was running for president, watch them shift to democrats just like that. They don't care about the conservative values at all. Only the ones who do care about conservative value will vote for a black republican.

Again, no one has said that there aren't Democratic racists. You are the one that keeps insisting on that point. It is not a matter of absolutes. And yes, when I see the empirical evidence that shows the research to have proven a hypothesis, then I believe it. I put a lot of value on fact. Some people prefer to put value on wishful thinking.

Again, no one has said that there aren't Democratic racists. You are the one that keeps insisting on that point. It is not a matter of absolutes. And yes, when I see the empirical evidence that shows the research to have proven a hypothesis, then I believe it. I put a lot of value on fact. Some people prefer to put value on wishful thinking.

no, you are saying there are more conservative who are racist.. i am saying there are not but nearly equal.

no, you are saying there are more conservative who are racist.. i am saying there are not but nearly equal.

I am saying that there is a correlation between more conservative attitudes in other areas and the racist attitudes. I have the empircal evidence to support my statement. Do you have the same to support yours?

It is quite relevant when it comes to acknowledging ones own party's past to the present. Very relevant.

Those "trailer park trash" extend to anybody with limited income, regardless of race. Though I don't call them that.

I lived in Georgia for 12 years, near Atlanta. Nothing racist to the degree you're talking about, Cowpuppy. No more than what you'd find in Philadelphia, Knoxville, or New York nowadays. I even asked for and gotten an autograph from Mayor Maynard Jackson Jr, first black Mayor of Atlanta, when I was a young teen. I didn't him for his color but a cool Mayor instead. I had neighbors who were black and they were friendly just like any other neighbors I had. I lived in three different places in Georgia, and went to University of Valdosta near the Florida border as a freshman. My roommate was black and spent time talking and discussing many topics. I think it's a play of intellectual dishonesty for anybody to assume such generalities about other people's races. There are instances on both sides but that is not what make up for the rest of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back