• Nutty, Nutty Peanut Butter!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Blah. Neither!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
D

Deaf258

Which do you think you like best?

I LOOOOOVVVVE both nutella and PB. Deaf258, you should have put in an option for "neither is better, I love both!" but oh well if I had to choose, I would choose Nutella. The chocolate and hazelnut nougat mix is just to die for. I am having some for brekkie this morning with my bowl of tea! yummm!

Mmmm! Both of them! I can mix both together on a bread and it is still YUMMY!!!

For those of you who don't know..Nutella is not popular in USA. I've seen them in certain stores around big cities. I just never tried them.

Actually they are popular in the East Coast. All the supermarkets I have gone to have them in the jelly and PB aisles, along with snickers spreads. And they are sold in discount clubs as well, like BJ and Sams.

Where I live is a suburb, there is still nutella in the stores but damn pricey!!!

I think CostCo might have nutella in big jars.

Yeah its like 3$ for a big jar in BJ, or if you go to a regular store, it is more money.

What else can you eat Nutella or peanut butter with?

I like peanut butter on bananas sandwiches and cut apples. I also like nutella on peeled bananas and berries-flavored bagels.

Have you ever had a peanut butter pie? My 79 year old cousin makes it all the time and its pretty good. I wonder if there is a nutella pie. LOL... I do sometimes put nutella in cakes, or pastries. I dont like bagels though. I know there must be some nutella recipes out there that would be fun to experiment with. Why not post a link to nutella webpage so the ADers here would know what you are talking about, for nutella?

I like nutella.. although I haven't had it in a while. I used to have that spread on bread or bananas for breakfast while I was growing up.. I wonder if my kids will like it as I do? I'll have to buy some and see if they like it.. ;)

:naughty: I am always bad when I have Nutella..I'm supposed to stay on my diet.. when I have Nutella and Marshmallow spread... ooooo those are divine together!! It's almost like a PB/J sandwich but it's a Nutella/Marshmallow sandwich!! *salivating as I type this!!* Going to add Nutella and Marshmallow spread to my shopping list!! :laugh2:

P.S. Nutella is so popular in Canada.. especially with the Italian community. :D In Italy.. it's not surprising to find hazelnut spreads under the beds!! :naughty:

Nutella rules!

I :bowdown: Nutella. I have a friend who makes excellent waffles. We always have gastronomic orgasms when we are eating his Nutella waffles.

Nutella fans, what else do you do with Nutella? In a German deaf forum, there is a thread discussing Nutella with cheese. I ought to try that.

Back