Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Nutty, Nutty Peanut Butter!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Blah. Neither!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Deaf258
Which do you think you like best?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww...Nutella!! I tried it here in Australia and I HATED it....it has a chocolatey flavour to it...from nuts. Eurgh...I prefer peanut butter.

:)

Goldie

Originally posted by SilenceGold
For those of you who don't know..Nutella is not popular in USA. I've seen them in certain stores around big cities. I just never tried them.

It is popular here in Australia -- it's everywhere in all big shops and petrol shops as well.

Goldie

Nutella is sold in Canada.How popular -no idea. Sampled Nutella-seemed like icing sugar spread on bread! No comparison to Peanut butter.

What else can you eat Nutella or peanut butter with?

I like peanut butter on bananas sandwiches and cut apples. I also like nutella on peeled bananas and berries-flavored bagels.

Nutella and ice cream, yum. :)

Bees Knees peanut butter with honey in individual foil envelopes.

I've seen Nutella here <I'm in Midwest, U.S.> but never tried because I'm careful about what I eat...like peanut butter but potential peanut allergy so haven't had peanut butter in some years.
I usually just eat almond butter-

I guess Nutella is selling here in Toronto-seen lots of TV ads featuring "energetic kids" asking for more! I actually got a free sample to try. That was the last time I had it-no more!
Different tastes?

Nutella has palm oil in it and I try not to buy food that has this .
this link tell why.

http://www.cspinet.org/palm/PalmOilReport.pdf

Thanks for the link WDYS. I'm feeling lazy today so I didn't actually read it but I did look at the table of contents. I got the general idea.

I probably won't be eating it anymore anyway (I have to cut back on the sugar), and now I have more reasons.

Most of my friends eat Nutella on their bread and nothing else. I don't like it...
Peanut Butter on the other hand is not very popular. I know no one who likes it, including me.

Most of my friends eat Nutella on their bread and nothing else. I don't like it...
Peanut Butter on the other hand is not very popular. I know no one who likes it, including me.

I like peanut butter, my dog does too!

dogs tend to love peanut butter - makes a great <in small amounts- the kind that DOES separate; no sugar in> treat for them, especially frozen and stuffed in a Kong, or as part of a homemade doggie bakery treat-

I tried it and hated Nutella. I do have peanut butter once in a while, but I am learning to use less. Mostly, I add a spoon of it to my oatmeal.

dogs tend to love peanut butter - makes a great <in small amounts- the kind that DOES separate; no sugar in> treat for them, especially frozen and stuffed in a Kong, or as part of a homemade doggie bakery treat-

One of my cats, Tinkerbell, loves peanut butter. I can put a tiny dab on my finger and she will lick it off and be in kitty nirvana. :giggle:

I only buy sugar and salt free peanut butter. I use to hide Finlay pills in tiny
peanut butter sandwiches . Marty has a hard time eating peanut butter , his little mouth got stuck together when I gave him a taste of peanut butter.
I buy him doggie flavor peanut butter cookies. Marty weight almost 18 lbs now!
He was 12 lbs 9 0z when I got him!

Kristina, that's cool that you kitty likes peanut butter; cats can be very challenging to have different foods so it's nice you have a treat for her.

whatdidyousay! yeah that's a good idea to only buy the salt and sugar-free, what I do, too.
seems like Marty is very lucky to have your yummy p.b. cookies!

Sometimes with pills/supplements I use peanut butter, too, to hide the stuff in.

Cats eat peanut butter? MY cat of almost 15 years has never eaten peanut butter. It never occurred to me to feed Prof SKY peanut butter. She prefers "dry cat food". Perhaps starving might change her taste?
I have never of any one feeding their dog peanut butter. Different countries?

YUCCCCCKKKKKKK! Nutella!? Yuck!

I will stick just PB on crackers or toast that's it!

Back