Ntid

Minnesota is way too cold! BRRRRRR, but yeah not much difference from where you are from and were I am from.

Congrats, I went to NTID / RIT too in 1988-1992. I am from Minnesota and the winters can be very brutal here, so NY was a piece of cake, weather-wise. Enjoy your time at NTID !

Haha sorry i misspelled your name, Diehard... Yea i understand... Hope u had nice day...

I'm a current NTID student right now.

The weather could be brutal to some of you guys. I grew up here, so it is something I'm used to. Only thing that sucks is walking from building to other building with stinging wind chills. Snow and blizzards isn't that bad, it is just the wind chills that sucks.

After a while, you will be used to it. Good luck at NTID this fall, I might get to meet you since I'll be a 2nd year student.

Good luck with your education. Lots of time to spend in the warm library and your warm room to S-T-U-D-Y (sorry for the cussword).

I am from Minnesota and the winters can be very brutal here, so NY was a piece of cake, weather-wise.

Ha ha ha, that's right, Cat. I went to high school and college in Montana. Montana and Minnesota take turns posting the coldest temperatures (with or without windchill factors) in the 48 contiguous states.

I'm a current NTID student right now.

The weather could be brutal to some of you guys. I grew up here, so it is something I'm used to. Only thing that sucks is walking from building to other building with stinging wind chills. Snow and blizzards isn't that bad, it is just the wind chills that sucks.

After a while, you will be used to it. Good luck at NTID this fall, I might get to meet you since I'll be a 2nd year student.
Yep!

We all get used to it.

Even I got used to it. I could wear shorts while walking to class in 0-degree weather! ;)

They should have underground tunnels!
They do... just not directly between the residential and academic parts of campus.

The residential buildings are connected by tunnels (plus Grace Watson, The Commons, and NTID). The academic buildings are connected by tunnels as well.

Yea, Usually I don't wear coat when outside is over 20 degrees. Its really nothing to me. Sometimes I do just wear jacks that is it.

The only time I would wear heavy coat is when I stay outside too long. I also leave coat in my Jeep just in case my Jeep was found on road dead, and Im stuck there.

Yep!

We all get used to it.

Even I got used to it. I could wear shorts while walking to class in 0-degree weather! ;)

Back