Not leaving--anyone want to 'fit' in with me.... :)

hear me now

Reaction score
I just wanted to fit in "some place" being between to worlds is not so fun. Thanks to Roadrunner who was the only person who would talk to me.

l :dunno:

It takes a while for people here to accept, I've been using this board for two years, and Im still not properly accepted here. I don't let it bother me cos I know that most people here know each other more and have met face to face.

I know how you feel and know that its not generally nice, but need to give it more time :)

Aww I'm sorry that you feel that way, I would love to chat with you but summertime is impossible for me to be on line longer since I work alot during the summer and since weather is awesome etc, but I will find the time to chat with you, please don't feel you had to try to fit in, you are more than welcome here.... :hug:

Thanks

Thanks you two, not trying to be a baby, I just want "need" to fit in. I guess I am just getting to old to try to make friends. I'll tell you one thing, I wont give up if you dont give up on me. :scatter:

I won't give up on ya sweetie, :hug: and I know what it's like to be in your shoes cause I was once like you and Raging Quiet even some people may not like me here cause of what they heard from others but they don't bother getting to know the " real " me, so I learned to stick around more and try to fit in where I am more welcome and where others will realizes that none of the things that were said about me was true.....That's what true friends are for, they're there for you and want to know you as a person, it may take time but it worth the wait cause there are people here that do care and I hate to see anyone being left out...that's just me

I understand that some of us are too old
to "make friends" Sometimes its harder to
get to know people or keep in touch
as we get older.

Just be yourself. Feel free to post anything
to share your insights. Thats one of these
purposes for this forum.

I notice there have been a major improvement
here on alldeaf (less bashing than before).

:thumb:

You never be too old to make friends. You can be fit right in, just give us a chance to know you. ;)

hear me now, you were only in here for a few weeks.
You got to give it a lot of time to make new friends around in here.
Hang in there and you will see after a while you will be making new friends :)

You are not alone here. I haven't make a friend or feel fit into with ADers here since then....I didn't come in to look for a friend or "fit" here at first place. However, I has more "hater" than "friend" here :ugh2:

All I did enjoying read the threads and giving my sense of humor stuffs like videos and jokes. :D

You could staying with AD here and take your time to find them to fit between your worlds. ADers got each other after some or long time. Good luck. :)

I've been here longest oldest members.. Take long haul until someone feel comfortable and trust will lead into friendship closer better..

You're not only the ones.. Pretty please take time until when you feel ready become new freinds w/other Ad'ers who trust with.
By the way you're always still welcome here everyday!

I've got few nice friends who Ad'ers here. :)

i was here for a year

i feel i don't fit in but i didn't leave i stay and chat
and it takes time to make friends

need to have some patient to make friends it don't make things faster
it takes time for that

smile you are always welcome hear me now

ahh that is normal, i dun feel accepted here as well, but i am patience and wait for those in ad to accept me and be my friends to chat with, but it takes time, so be patient and you will find someone soon. Just keep posting whatever you want until you find a freidn to chat with then go from there. :)

Did you read what ALEX said about Leaving AD??? Your going to get in trouble :whistle:

Be careful by the way to New York!! Tell us all about it when you get there!! :)

Maybe take some beauitful Pictures!! :cheers:

Ok all my new friends, if you can stand this old woman, I will stay around. I have a lot to offer in my years. If anyone needs anything, just call on me. You have all made my day. Thank you for my heart. :angel:

hear me now said:
Ok all my new friends, if you can stand this old woman, I will stay around.

Old??? You're 13 years younger than me!

Anyway, I'm glad you decided to stay. :)

Back