Not leaving--anyone want to 'fit' in with me.... :)

hear me now said:
Just came back from Pizza Hut, :hyper: Told my family all about all of you. :scatter:

Mmm...pizza?? Wasn't it one of the specialities that Nascar fans crave for? Ya know, the kind that you eat while pushing the pedal to the metal without worrying about spilling the ingredigents of the pizza everywhere in the car? :lol:

That's nice that you were able to share with your family about this wonderful site...and seeing now that you're doing much better and finding your 'spot' here in AD! ;)

Do take care and if you ever have any questions pertaining AD or how to navigate throughout the Forum, don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other moderators.

:wave:

hear me now, don't feel bad cuz u aren't alone here it took some people to fit in but really it just take time for people to come around and get to know u.. so just continue posting and they will eventually "notice" how nice u are ;) and about pizza hut I used to go every friday night with family when I was growing up here in san jose lol that all came to a halt back in 1996 I think cuz of pizza hut resturant was shut down due to not cleaning properly or not putting fresh food but it was long time ago that 20/20 news busted alot of pizza hut resturants in past so.. doesn't have much pizza hut resturants now those days to go to :)

Well, I do feel left out and they didn't chat with me in pm or whatever at all. But I am not whine or leave AD. I enjoyed to read their posts or threads.

IcedTeaRulz said:
Well, I do feel left out and they didn't chat with me in pm or whatever at all. But I am not whine or leave AD. I enjoyed to read their posts or threads.

I am in your shoes also.

hear me now said:
Thanks you two, not trying to be a baby, I just want "need" to fit in. I guess I am just getting to old to try to make friends. I'll tell you one thing, I wont give up if you dont give up on me. :scatter:

hear me now, I know your feeling and I have been through that too. I do get frustrated when some people ignores my posts to reply to other member's post and I feel unwanted at times. Hey, don't worry, if you stick around longer, you will get notice. :)

Another thing, you are never too old to makes friend. We all makes friends right up until we die. I have notice your age in your profile, I am 5 yrs older than you. ;)

IcedTeaRulz said:

*off-topic*

Want some iced-cold tea...with ^Angel^...I might too :lol: (but at least I know how to make some really good iced-tea ;) ) and kick back and chat some? :D

ghsh1996 said:
I am in your shoes also.

*off-topic*

Wellll...get out of her shoes! :lol: (j/k--ok? :D )

Aww...want some :popcorn: ?? Get together with IcedTeaRulz and a few others and have some iced-cold tea and kick back, chat some? :D

Oh my !! Last night we went to the pizza hut like I said, We all got sick last night!! No kidding. Never again will we go to the Pizza Hut. :nana:

hear me now said:
Oh my !! Last night we went to the pizza hut like I said, We all got sick last night!! No kidding. Never again will we go to the Pizza Hut. :nana:

I haven't eating these Pizza Hut since I was working there more than 15 years ago....I was told by the manager about how much to put vegatable oil on the pan...ALOT! :ugh:
Then I left when I got hired by the printing company with better benefits.

Papa Gino's is my favorite pizza....they are in most area around Sourthern New England. Been eating Little Casear, Chuck E Cheese, Papa John's and Dominio Pizza....Papa Gino's is better.

Roadrunner said:
*off-topic*

Wellll...get out of her shoes! :lol: (j/k--ok? :D )

Aww...want some :popcorn: ?? Get together with IcedTeaRulz and a few others and have some iced-cold tea and kick back, chat some? :D

lol, I would join with you to eat popcorn with you guys. I dont like drink ice-cold tea. I would drink water. :whistle:

RoadRunner... You have to abide with Alex s rule... he said no "leaving Ad" and said will be removed.... only whiners would say this.... If they want to leave.. no need to tell everyone...
SxyPorkie

Rather ya fit in or not ya just gotta go with the flow of things. Understand how people can be. But hey that don't bother me none. Just do what you like to do and be who you wanna be and live life to the fullest :)

hear me now said:
I just wanted to fit in "some place" being between to worlds is not so fun. Thanks to Roadrunner who was the only person who would talk to me.

l :dunno:

SxyPorkie said:
RoadRunner... You have to abide with Alex s rule... he said no "leaving Ad" and said will be removed.... only whiners would say this.... If they want to leave.. no need to tell everyone...
SxyPorkie

Whiners like you who may make such 'leaving AD' threads are the ones that will get removed.

Besides, that's not what this thread is about anymore. ;) It's more of bringing in those members who may feel 'left out', 'alone', etc...to 'fit in'. I'm sure 'each' one of us have had those moments at least once, whether it is in here, another site online or out in the real world. ;)

Next time...PM if you have such a concern....

Now, now...anyone else 'in' for some nice cold-iced tea or water, etc., and 'fit in'??? :D

Now, now...anyone else 'in' for some nice cold-iced tea or water, etc., and 'fit in'??? :D[/QUOTE]
Sure I'll take some!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Roadrunner said:
Whiners like you who may make such 'leaving AD' threads are the ones that will get removed.

Besides, that's not what this thread is about anymore. ;) It's more of bringing in those members who may feel 'left out', 'alone', etc...to 'fit in'. I'm sure 'each' one of us have had those moments at least once, whether it is in here, another site online or out in the real world. ;)

Next time...PM if you have such a concern....

Now, now...anyone else 'in' for some nice cold-iced tea or water, etc., and 'fit in'??? :D

Alright RR, make sure you make me some Raspberry flavor iced tea. Yummy I would love to join the fun with you guys. :D

I am sorry for not saying Welcome to AD when you came in... I am bad at welcoming.. :-/

But.. it takes while to go blend in.. it took me while when I came in long time ago !

but.. Have a great day!.. happy reading.. if try.. :angel:

hear me now said:
Thanks you two, not trying to be a baby, I just want "need" to fit in. I guess I am just getting to old to try to make friends. I'll tell you one thing, I wont give up if you dont give up on me. :scatter:
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I AM CAUGHT BETWEEN BOTH WORLD, TOO. I KNOW IT IS HARD. I FEEL LIKE A OUTCAST WHETHER I AM WITH THE HEARING AND OR DEAF PEOPLE. I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU KNOWING THERE ARE OTHER LIKE ME. :)

Back