no sex marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

The*Empress

Reaction score
No... This thread isn't about same sex marriag. Haha.

But "no sex marriage"....

I mean... Does marriage suppose to be about sex and love or being intimacy or whatever....?

What if husband isn't sexually attracted to me if I gain so much weight?

Is it okay to divorce the person because he or she is overweight?

Do I have to be sexually attractive and stay thin to keep marriage from sinking?

Promise to love, honor, obey and be thin?

Is it ok to maintain marriage if husband or wife won't make love to you for whatever reason? But still that person love you for you?

ur worry much, are u looking at sex attractive/intimancy(sp) or love from the bottom of ur heart/soul to be married with? love will make u good intimancy, correct me if i m wrong

overweighted, before marriage they might be skinny none knows after giving birth baby, they got gained during preggy, lose slow or stay overweighted or last gaining, i believe sex active/romance intimance(sp) burn ur calories not only that also excerise helps too :D

If the extra weight came from having a baby ... it is not her fault. She will work off her weight. Guys should be the strong one and show her how to do physical excersices. :)

On the another hand I go to the public library once in a while and I will not name the lady out of respect for her because what if one day she woke up and lost all that weight off and is now beautiful again.

I don't know how else to say it but a 600 pound lady takes her kids everywhere man, I know that smell anywhere.

She smells so bad even when she takes a shower and is clean in the morning , obivously to come to the public library to pick up free video rentals and audio books from the library for her kids which is cool. :thumb:

Her body odor is absoultely digusting so much that a couple times I had to go outside and :barf: and one day I was driving by the library. I noticed somebody else, a mother with her kids were outside just :barf: The kids stood around embarrassed and acted like they were on the lookout like a bunch of skepetical criminals would with their hands in their pockets and wide open eyes while their mom puked her guts out. I knew right there that 600 lb. woman was in the library, no words needed to be said. I understood. Universally understood, man. :smoking:

That was a mother who was thin with her kids vomiting so bad from that 600 lb. woman with body odor in the library. A couple of summer later I saw a couple of high school teenage boys walked right out of the library and slammed the puke right on the sidewalk !!!! I feel bad for the librarians at the desk. I am sure they have had to vomit in private in the office bathroom. :barf: I really hope she loses the 600 lbs then the body odor alone will stop.

The body odor on a fat 600 lb. person is worse than what a skunk would smell, to be honest, man and that is embarrassing to even smell that body odor !!!! :barf: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

:eek2: Damn Heath,

I can't believe you said that. :( My dad happened to be overweight and I'll be damn if someone said anything like that to him. That was so low! I don't think it is because she has some sorta of odor, I think it's her body that made you ill, But still, How can you be so judgmental, It saddness me Heath.

Cheri said:
:eek2: Damn Heath,

I can't believe you said that. :( My dad happened to be overweight and I'll be damn if someone said anything like that to him. That was so low! I don't think it is because she has some sorta of odor, I think it's her body that made you ill, But still, How can you be so judgmental, It saddness me Heath.

Hey Cheri, I was not judging her at all. The body odor hit me so bad that I actually went out and :barf:

I even put in some positve words for her.

I am sorry, in advance that if any raw emotions were caused here. That was not my intention and I told it like it is. I want you to know I really did put in positive words for that 600 lb. lady.

The positive comments are highlighted in orange.

On the another hand I go to the public library once in a while and I will not name the lady out of respect for her because what if one day she woke up and lost all that weight off and is now beautiful again.

She smells so bad even when she takes a shower and is clean in the morning , obivously to come to the public library to pick up free video rentals and audio books from the library for her kids which is cool.

I really hope she loses the 600 lbs then the body odor alone will stop.

skinny people stink too man. I have a 500 lb friend and he don't stink obviously it is other medical issue.

Hello! What does this have to do with no sex in marriage?
Heath :topic:

All I can say is that if two people love each other and take their vows seriously they should be willing to support each other no matter what. Marriages has its ups and downs. People's bodies changes as they age and some may even have bad health which may lead to having less and less sex. But, this is no reason to divorce unless one spouse plans to leave because of looks and health which means their heart was not in the right place anyway.

This is sad but it does happen.

Yeah for better and for worst....
I agree people' bodies change...

My mom's friend's husband got bad diabetes and got his feet surgerically cut off 2 weeks ago. Wife will take care of him. They are 60 something years old and they were married 40 years.

Yeah for better and for worst....
I agree people' bodies change...

My mom's friend's husband got bad diabetes and got his feet surgerically cut off 2 weeks ago. Wife will take care of him. They are 60 something years old and they were married 40 years.

Personality should be the main important part in a relationship than the looks, cause looks can change as we grow old, and some of us may gain some weight during the marriage, so before you marry the man of your dreams, make sure he loves you for who you are and the type of person you are from the inside of your beating heart!....

Because once you do that, your marriage will last a lifetime and all your dreams will come true! :aw:

my god, what a stupid thread this is. marriage is all about love, it does not necessary to have to be SEX.

Love is where you admire, touch, let your partner know you that really care, even send little notes to let them know how much you care, you have to listen, love, talk, cuddle, cry together and list goes on.

this is so stupid, no offense taken. what does overweight have to do with sex. Some people can not help with their overweight issues because it has to be health related, genetics, depression, boredom, lack of motivation or encourgagement for excercise. you can not just point it out bec of its weight.

Sigh... :|

downing said:
my god, what a stupid thread this is. marriage is all about love, it does not necessary to have to be SEX.

Love is where you admire, touch, let your partner know you that really care, even send little notes to let them know how much you care, you have to listen, love, talk, cuddle, cry together and list goes on.

this is so stupid, no offense taken. what does overweight have to do with sex. Some people can not help with their overweight issues because it has to be health related, genetics, depression, boredom, lack of motivation or encourgagement for excercise. you can not just point it out bec of its weight.

Sigh... :|

I second that !! Miss P.. tends to post no sense threads. Oh dear, she is coming back again ! :eek2:

Mention as 600lbs is OVERRATED! You should be ashame of yourself!

FYI it is impossible to weight that much, nobody weights that much!

I could joke about F people with only my friends in private, BUT NOT IN PUBLIC! You have no idea how easily it can hurt some people! I think you need to take 600 steps backward and look at what you have said! You ALREADY hurt my baby, cause she cared about her dad! I am also offended by your remarks in public... Please STFU! and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Heath said:
I am sorry, in advance that if any raw emotions were caused here. That was not my intention and I told it like it is. I want you to know I really did put in positive words for that 600 lb. lady.

The positive comments are highlighted in orange.

She smells so bad even when she takes a shower and is clean in the morning , obivously to come to the public library to pick up free video rentals and audio books from the library for her kids which is cool.

I really hope she loses the 600 lbs then the body odor alone will stop.

That means you prefer a perfect body of a woman and to be sure that she don't overweight after givin' birth of your kids. You are judgin' too much, Heath. Just wait until you are in 40's to see how your body changes. I hope this will keep your mouth shut after 20 years later from your original age.

Body is like a camera and the soul is like a film. Which one God choses ? Film, of course. Why ? Because, He will judge what it is in the film, not the camera.

AAAAAaaaaameeeeeen!

CyberRed said:
That means you prefer a perfect body of a woman and to be sure that she don't overweight after givin' birth of your kids. You are judgin' too much, Heath. Just wait until you are in 40's to see how your body changes. I hope this will keep your mouth shut after 20 years later from your original age.

Body is like a camera and the soul is like a film. Which one God choses ? Film, of course. Why ? Because, He will judge what it is in the film, not the camera.

Heath said:
If the extra weight came from having a baby ... it is not her fault. She will work off her weight. Guys should be the strong one and show her how to do physical excersices. :)

I don't know how else to say it but a 600 pound lady takes her kids everywhere man, I know that smell anywhere.

She smells so bad even when she takes a shower and is clean in the morning , obivously to come to the public library to pick up free video rentals and audio books from the library for her kids which is cool. :thumb:

Her body odor is absoultely digusting so much that a couple times I had to go outside and :barf: and one day I was driving by the library. I noticed somebody else, a mother with her kids were outside just :barf: The kids stood around embarrassed and acted like they were on the lookout like a bunch of skepetical criminals would with their hands in their pockets and wide open eyes while their mom puked her guts out. I knew right there that 600 lb. woman was in the library, no words needed to be said. I understood. Universally understood, man. :smoking:

That was a mother who was thin with her kids vomiting so bad from that 600 lb. woman with body odor in the library. A couple of summer later I saw a couple of high school teenage boys walked right out of the library and slammed the puke right on the sidewalk !!!! I feel bad for the librarians at the desk. I am sure they have had to vomit in private in the office bathroom. :barf: I really hope she loses the 600 lbs then the body odor alone will stop.

The body odor on a fat 600 lb. person is worse than what a skunk would smell, to be honest, man and that is embarrassing to even smell that body odor !!!! :barf: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

i think u are very superficial and shit man. my gf, she isn't the skinniest girl but she isn't obese either, and i love her more than anything in this world. and the only reason i would EVER ask her to lose weight is for health reasons. if she got to the point where her weight was affecting her health then i would say, hey lets go join a gym. and we would get healthy together, i wouldnt say, hey bitch ur fat lose weight. weight has nothing to do with love. well only to the lame ass losers who feel a skinny woman is sexier than an intelligent woman.

kirstie alley, damn she is hot. u know why? because she's funny, she has gorgeous eyes, a sexy voice and again, she's funny. i thought she was sexy during Cheers, i thought she was sexy when she was 300 pounds and i still think she's sexy. same with wynonna judd, god that red hair is so hott, and her green eyes are beautiful.

anyway miss p. to answer ur question...if a man is a REAL man he will not care if ur 20 pounds or 2000 pounds. he will care if you love him, support him, and listen to him. thats what a man loves, to know his woman is proud of him and loves him.

First of all, I want to say this - Heath, You went too far on the obese issue. You need to realize that it comes to us naturally just as God made us to be. You know the saying that goes - Don't judge us like we're on a cover of the book. You have to see inside the book to broaden your horizon and you'll know it when you see it for yourself.

Also, Sex is not the core of the relationship. Sure it does sound great when there's sex but the communication is the core of the relationship.

I think you guys are missing the point here and I am not superifical. I think you guys are trying to win points with the ladies. You did not read my post very carefully in fact, AJ you need to read the first thing I said about excersice. I have said what needs to be said here.

Ladies and gentlemen, Next time use logic and no emotion.

Aj, if a beautiful woman comes to your life with funny and nice personality... Would you dump your gf for that beautiful woman?

I am watching tv and most people on tv are good looking. Even on soap opera, husband is cute and wife is pretty.... I don't see any overweight or ugly people on soap opera, and all the men aren't bald.... All got perfect hair. I don't understand why beauty is so important on tv.....

I guess that is why in our society many ugly people lack confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back