no sex marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ppl like singlehood more than anything else. She is not the only one I don't blame her.

I said I hate my sister all the time, but I love her.

I don't hate you, just cause I said I hate you.

No I am not jealous....

I am 35 years old.... And no men ever say he love me, send me roses, or take me out on a date.

When a man came to me and said he like me... I don't know what to do next....

Same thing with my english grammar and my speech problem...
It is too late to try to correct that and I am too lazy to learn how to.

Same thing with my 65 years cousin, all her life she ride bus, subway train...
But she won't learn how to drive, not now, it is too late.

So I don't miss being with man or be in love, cause I never had it....
And because of all the negative thing about how awful love relationship...
So I am not going to start learning how to love and live with a man.

I am almost 40 years old, so forget it....
I'm just gonna try to pay off my college loan, try to decide what I need to do to earn money, get master's degree or own a business. That is the only important thing I have on my mind.

Yup....

I have freedom....

I can gain weight if I want to.
I don't have to wear dress or makeup.
I don't have fight over a man.
I can be bald headed.
I don't have to worry about breathe stink.
I can have 10 scars or 20 sores all over body....
I can walk in store with wrinkled up clothes on.
I can burp and fart all day.
I can act immature in public.
I can go anywhere I want to.
I like buying my clothes at walmart, target, and kmart.
And I have my own Remote Control!!!!!!!

Singlehood is great.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yup....

I have freedom....

I can gain weight if I want to.
I don't have to wear dress or makeup.
I don't have fight over a man.
I can be bald headed.
I don't have to worry about breathe stink.
I can have 10 scars or 20 sores all over body....
I can walk in store with wrinkled up clothes on.
I can burp and fart all day.
I can act immature in public.
I can go anywhere I want to.
I like buying my clothes at walmart, target, and kmart.
And I have my own Remote Control!!!!!!!

Singlehood is great.

You are independent. Whatever you do with your life. If you decide to love someone, then you move on your life and stay with your relationship. If it is not the right time, you nude and run out at night to make you feel good in the rain as long as people are not around you.

I don't know what to tell you about your ears. Is that why you need someone to blame you? Maybe in one day, you may see someone who has the similar ears as yours. Will you join and chat with this person, and became good friend?

Webexplorer, you said I'm evil.
Everybody disagree with everything I say or do.
Some people said I need to go seek help.
Gallaudet ban me because of my whiney emails I sent to I King Jordan.
I had hard time getting SSI.
Somebody stole my idea on films.
It is hard to find a job.
Gays, marriage, films, and all.
Roommates being unfair to me.
Nobody likes me at CSUN.

So why the hell I wanna put up with a man after all the trauma drama I have been though?

:roll: u and ur incessant whining -- the world doesnt revolve around you!

Well if it turns out to true that the whole world out to get me and enjoy making me suffer...

There is judgement day, I'll be in heaven eternity, while my enemies burn in hell. :mrgreen:

Well you said if I see somebody dying nearby the curb, I will ignore and pass by.

Because I'm just gonna believe every negative words you said about me.... And others as well.

And I don't know what other people mean by I should be myself....

Like what? An evil person with no soul? How am I suppose to act like... I can't have a sense of humor or can't be funny. I suppose to be cold hearted person?

Fine if you guys feel that way about me and think that I should be treated worst than a dog.... And be lock up in nuthouse and get no special treatment. and must suffer all of my life....
Then I might as well go to Iraq and hopefully I stand in the middle of crossfire. Cause I deserve happiness at all.

Last edited:
See what I'm saying? You change this whole thread into "It's all about Me". Why wasn't I surprised? :zzz:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well you said if I see somebody dying nearby the curb, I will ignore and pass by.

If people walk pass seeing you dying nearby the curb, we just ignore you there. Isn't that fair for you?

Show us a picture of your face. We will know who you are so that we will ignore you laying on the sidewalk.

We would never ignore somebody laying there, and always call an ambulance to rescue that person. If you were that person and someone helped you, you would realize and thank someone that save your life. Please don't be silly for you to say that.

Of course I will call 9/11.... If I see someone laying on the floor.

I am not like the other people who didn't, when an actress was brutally attacked by her boyfriend who had a knife in his hand... And nobody didn't do anything.

I forgot the actress's name.... with long brown hair. It was 15 years ago, they show on tv. She was attacked in public during daylight. And civilians didn't do anything.

She was going to work and as she entered her car... Her boyfriend attacked her and he ran and she screamed for help... And civilians just stood there and watched and did nothing. And she had to climbed the stairs to her apartment and called ambulance herself.

So my point is, stop judging me, you don't know me. I would call 911.

Of course I'll say thank you to people who save me.

Mod Note:

Thread's closed...finger-pointing needs to end--if nothing 'good' can be said about a fellow AD'er, then it's best to simply say nothing at all and refrain from clicking submit....

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back