No earthly idea where to put this at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont go around cops....I hate cops, ive met maybe 3 since I was 16 that didnt try to write me a ticket for something dumb (like doing 36 in a 35 going down a hill, or having my license suspended because my tags were out of date by 2 hours because I just picked my car up at Nissan at 5:45 and MARTA closed at 5).

And as mentioned...yes its illegal, however I havent had any problems from it (probably because its so small, as well as its a non-moving violation which means they cant pull you over specifically for it)

It looks no different than the normal tag to me :gotme:

The TTY indicates that its a license for a deaf/hoh driver. So, if you got applied for one of these, your plate # may be 123-TTY (whatever the next number is for the specialty plate).

It looks no different than the normal tag to me :gotme:

the difference is.... it's authorized and allowed by Tennessee government. Yours is not because it's technically illegal so why not apply for it?

I dont go around cops....I hate cops, ive met maybe 3 since I was 16 that didnt try to write me a ticket for something dumb (like doing 36 in a 35 going down a hill, or having my license suspended because my tags were out of date by 2 hours because I just picked my car up at Nissan at 5:45 and MARTA closed at 5).

And as mentioned...yes its illegal, however I havent had any problems from it (probably because its so small, as well as its a non-moving violation which means they cant pull you over specifically for it)

since you hate cops.... then you shouldn't be doing something that would attract cops to you.

yes I understand that you haven't gotten pulled over...... yet but you will someday. so why risk it if you hate cops? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back