Nitro's recent situation

Nope. If you must know, my group is so tight on the targets that they can't even count the holes accurately because they go thru the same space. When I was in the Navy, I earned a permanent Expert Pistol ribbon.

Just because I use pink targets doesn't mean I can't hit the bullseye. :lol:

Yep, I like using wad cutters at target practice since it leaves a nice clean hole like a hole punch. I hold a nice tight pattern around 3" with 9mm, 40cal. Glock.
Revolvers still keep a pattern but not as tight 38, 357 all in the size of a dinner plate.

I like shooting autos better, better feel and control of the gun due to the slide/recoil....revolvers just kick.

Ok, well now, I want to start making black T-shirts with "Armed and Dangerous" written on them....any buyers....lol

J/K

Maybe " I carry 6 days out of the week, You guess which day Im not armed" lol

Can we make that 4 days, please? :lol:

If you think about it, many of the places where innocent people were shot were in "friendly" locations--a movie theater, schools, restaurants, shopping center parking lots, work places--places where you would least expect violence to occur.

Thats it!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking my daughter out of school, and locking the whole family in the bunker!!! Forget the Hummer, I'm getting a good used Sherman tank....

Anyone got any flamethrowers they don't want?

Thats it!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking my daughter out of school, and locking the whole family in the bunker!!! Forget the Hummer, I'm getting a good used Sherman tank....

Anyone got any flamethrowers they don't want?

I can make you a nice potatoe cannon, grow your own ammo in the variations of Idaho Russets or a nice lemon tree... I prefer lemons, they leave that nice lemonny scent when you fire them off.

C4A43A20-8C92-4715-A18F-B87934DFF885-1150-0000036762141528.jpg

I'm pretty sure this violates the whole, knowing what's in front of, and behind your target at all times. If you're clubbing AND shooting, you're pointing your firearm in a potentially unconfirmed location, potentially putting people at risk. Then you've got to consider, if you're fighting someone/something at close quarters, you've got to think about, if you pick your gun up and away from your target, there's a chance they could block your shooting arm and take away any chance you have of ending their threat.

tl;dr

Don't club and shoot. Fire until it goes "click," fire a few more times, and THEN use your firearm as a club, if the threat hasn't been neutralized.

I'm pretty sure this violates the whole, knowing what's in front of, and behind your target at all times. If you're clubbing AND shooting, you're pointing your firearm in a potentially unconfirmed location, potentially putting people at risk. Then you've got to consider, if you're fighting someone/something at close quarters, you've got to think about, if you pick your gun up and away from your target, there's a chance they could block your shooting arm and take away any chance you have of ending their threat.

tl;dr

Don't club and shoot. Fire until it goes "click," fire a few more times, and THEN use your firearm as a club, if the threat hasn't been neutralized.

:roll:
I thought the tongue in cheek humor was obvious... Guess not.

If I feel I need situational instruction I'll ask. No offense intended and none taken.

tl;dr

Well, Like the girl who was on trial because of self defense, the judge asked her why she shot him 6 times?
She replied with, when I pulled the trigger the seventh time it went "CLICK"

Back