Nissan Versa, Toyota yaris, Dodge Caliber?

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Most? Not true. Many cars have wheel covers bolted with wheel lug nuts so you don't lose it. My car has the orginal wheel covers since it was brand new.

Not many cars have have bolted with wheel lug nut like Ford, most European and most Japanese. It's just for GM that's I know so far.

I seems so many cars with missed wheel covers almost anywhere at Chicago due too many pothole. It's happen to me before from my old Toyota. Sad?

Similar to GM cars/ trucks.

Right, Sad GM is not really popular at Chicago location.

Maybe cuz you're a mechanic and pay more attention to te plastic wheelies, Highlander. :-p

Maybe cuz you're a mechanic and pay more attention to te plastic wheelies, Highlander. :-p

Sounds like he goof to broken the plastic lug nut on the wheel cover with an impact gun :giggle:

Sounds like he goof to broken the plastic lug nut on the wheel cover with an impact gun :giggle:

Believe or not, I never do that before, not even once. I always use hand to tight the plastic lug nut. Use sense common. I had no idea what he talked about.

Believe or not, I never do that before, not even once. I always use hand to tight the plastic lug nut. Use sense common. I had no idea what he talked about.

Joke you...... Common on the first time DIYers. I caught a novice mechanic broken dummy lug nut off with his impact gun. He was shaky, I told him calm, no worry about it I take care of it... I glued broken plastic lug nut on the cover,moved it to the rear on passenger side to prevent a customer spot it. Clever.... Shhhh.
BTW he learned a lesson then never have it repeat... he is a good mechanic...

Back