Nintendo DS 3rd-gen know as DSi

I don't like the DSi. If you like to take pictures, then why not using a digital camera or cell phone instead? There are plenty of other cameras to use.

I prefer the regular DS so...I still like the PSP better. Get to play PSone classics, watch movies, and playing all the awesome PSP games including God of War and Daxter.

I don't like the DSi. If you like to take pictures, then why not using a digital camera or cell phone instead? There are plenty of other cameras to use.

I prefer the regular DS so...I still like the PSP better. Get to play PSone classics, watch movies, and playing all the awesome PSP games including God of War and Daxter.

DSi has big display screen. :)

Like Wii, DSi allow players to download DSiwares (apps/games) and support WPA2 and a slot for SD memory card. It also have ability to swap the DS games without reboot. Opera Internet Browser is come soon.

My nephew have it. I like it but I still keep my Zelda DS lite. I wonder Nintendo going to do same Zelda bundle with golden DSi and Zelda Spirit Tracks as well?

It's not always use for take pictures, but motion sensor.

Back