Nintendo DS 3rd-gen know as DSi

The DSi's built-in VGA cameras is cheap resolution and sucks!

It's normally for every mobile phone or portable device with built-in camera. It goes same as BB. I find horrible at 50% zoom-in, compare to Treo's.

I ain't suprise that the portable gaming will get rid of the GBA slot like Ipod touch. Like NEXT PSP 4000 series will get rid of the UMD disc and use Memory Card for games & movie clips, anythings.

GBA is pointless because there is no new game lately and very few accessible to use with DS game like crap guitar game. I find pity that UMB movie failed big time. They should use memory card instead UMD to make game loading quick and save battery juice.

Several friends of mine does admit they aren't happy with PSP's battery issues. And yes, I do notice that DSi show that it would decrease just couple of hours on battery during the sight large screen and camera.

I really sticking to Gaming handheld PSP and stayed focused at all times. I didn’t let anything take my eye off the prize.

cool. Wait for PSP's new firmware update.

And you brought Xbox more than it suppose be on sale.

What are you talking about? Xbox or Xbox 360?

I got Xbox in 2003 and it was $200 at this time.

Hardcore or serious gamers wouldn't take Wii so seriously, just only goes to Xbox 360 and PS3.

The DSi's built-in VGA cameras is cheap resolution and sucks!

I ain't suprise that the portable gaming will get rid of the GBA slot like Ipod touch. Like NEXT PSP 4000 series will get rid of the UMD disc and use Memory Card for games & movie clips, anythings.

I really sticking to Gaming handheld PSP and stayed focused at all times. I didn’t let anything take my eye off the prize.

No idea about camera built-in for DS, it's no point for use like that, what's wrong with digital camera or camera from BB.

GBA slot is exclusive patent for Nintendo, it has nothing with iPod Touch or other game systems, iPod Touch offers downloadable games only from iTunes then install on memory flash built-in but iPod Touch isn't reality handheld game, unlike DS or PSP.

No idea about rumor on next gen of PSP.

a) It's normally for every mobile phone or portable device with built-in camera. It goes same as BB. I find horrible at 50% zoom-in, compare to Treo's.

b) GBA is pointless because there is no new game lately and very few accessible to use with DS game like crap guitar game. I find pity that UMB movie failed big time. They should use memory card instead UMD to make game loading quick and save battery juice.

c) Several friends of mine does admit they aren't happy with PSP's battery issues. And yes, I do notice that DSi show that it would decrease just couple of hours on battery during the sight large screen and camera.

cool. Wait for PSP's new firmware update.

A) You are deadly wrong, every mobile phone have the meg pixel camera built-in , not vga anymore. Unless cheap camera without brand, use vga bulit-in like DSi.

B) like Nathan's post. Plus Playstation already have some games available for PSP users downloading demo or purchase the full version games download from PS store instead of buy the UMD at any store.

C) it's individual whoever don't happy with PSP or not. I don't care. its suit for their personal individual. I love PSP more, because its my personal mate & suit! ;)

A) You are deadly wrong, every mobile phone have the meg pixel camera built-in , not vga anymore. Unless cheap camera without brand, use vga bulit-in like DSi.

camera is from Nikon

B) like Nathan's post. Plus Playstation already have some games available for PSP users downloading demo or purchase the full version games download from PS store instead of buy the UMD at any store.

Read carefully, it's coming for PSP to shop and download. When? 2009.

C) it's individual whoever don't happy with PSP or not. I don't care. its suit for their personal individual. I love PSP more, because its my personal mate & suit! ;)

This thread is suppose about DSi. Someone throw a pie here.

Didi you say you have a hacked PSP?! I have a Lite PSP at home and haven't upgraded it - due to the busy schedule.

Don't upgrade it, ask someone close to you who have a hacked psp or with a Pandora Battery.

Back