Night Owl and Morning Bird ZZZZs

Don't recall having "nightmares" except when dreaming about "goths chasing my cat with a meat cleaver" Prof SKY surely meowed a lot!
Just checked with the public library- any books there: how to avoid Nightmares when sleeping!. Seems there is a waiting list of 100 people!

Ah-peaceful sleep!

Man caves and turbocharged engines. Door stoppers and pots n pans. I just adore you all. :)

If you dont mind me asking.... what triggers your nightmares? is it the lights or is it the sound if youre able to hear them?

I'm going through therapy, and we are discussing many incidents I've experienced but never addressed, with my emotions. The psychologist calls the process I'm going through "emotional detoxing." During this process, my flashbacks, PTSD symptoms, etc. have heightened intensively...thus, I'm having nightmares. One of the main incident that has set me off occurred in my own bed, between 12 to 5 a.m. Last year I got treatment for cervical cancer, and the physical pain and the experiences of getting those treatments jumpstarted a lot of it, as I physically was reminded about it. I HATE having to go through this phase of my healing process, but it must be done. It's long overdue. I'm scared to fall asleep, and I hardly get enough sleep as it is. I just wish I didn't have to go through it alone.

Man caves and turbocharged engines. Door stoppers and pots n pans. I just adore you all. :)

strange mix of fashion and apparatus from vastly different epoches eh?
no, wait there's Batman with a scramjet powerbed batmobile from the batcave.....

LOL

Not fair and incredibly inconsiderate!
He needs a taste of his own medicine, to be honest. A little courtesy is a hell of a lot cheaper than a divorce.

now.....here's an idea.....make your own cave....wonder woman's cave.....do all your own things, DONT cook for him, DONT clean for him.....
leave the rest to you

Mancaves with turbocharged trucks-what about those they don't drive?

Back