Night Owl and Morning Bird ZZZZs

so...buy 2 sheds, build two 'caves' LMAO
sowwy Baja..you gotta laff at this one, ....and no its not funny that a situation you're having, how about a quick email to a relationship cousellor on the net? see what they come up with?...

I need to have another bro-talk with your dude sometime.

Ok, pardon me. I have never been married so I would not know.

However, I have sold a lot of stuffs. I have often told customers---- my price or you walk away. Most of time they walked away. I cannot blame a wife if she walks out when husband says my term or you go.

The man cave idea is the best. He can wind down and do whatever he wants like a caveman. ;)

Done. The wife got this: "It is what it is. Take it or leave it. I'm never going to change. Not now, not in ten years."

Nice.

ok, honestly? i would wait till he's sleeping then walk around making noises and flipping on and off switches. then he'll see why it's an issue.

sometimes people just don't get it till it happens to them too. like my ex for example. he didn't see what the big deal was, taking care of babies and keeping the house clean until one weekend, I went away and left him alone with two wee ones for 3 days.

He practically cried with relief when I returned and became much more involved in parenting and helping out with chores afterwards.

I need to have another bro-talk with your dude sometime.

sometimes guys dont want to hear the other guys opinions or advices. it may leads to something else worst. maybe if the wife lets the husband know that if he might be interested in hearing the other guys' opinions if he says ok then all is good.

Done. The wife got this: "It is what it is. Take it or leave it. I'm never going to change. Not now, not in ten years."

Nice.

Well, do it right back at him and see how he feels. Disturb his sleep and if he complains, tell him to take like a man since you were told to take it like a man. :lol:

Yeah....I would get into the kitchen and start banging all the pots and pans....run the vacuum cleaner (even in the bedroom where he was sleeping)....Yell at the kids to hurry up and come on...and when I got ready to leave for work....I would reeve up my car engine realllly loud...then blow the horn!...I would make him miserable and all "bleeary eyed" :eek3:....

Feel after a couple of days of all this....ur husband might be singing another song! :giggle:

Hey, can husband unwind by driving a turbocharged car??? That will be better than movie or tv.

Whatever.

hey!...sowwy ok ...we (well I do) hope iy goes better but doubt will be over night...and on other hand, you been having real rough time (some of us are aware of it thru your posts) and from that i think its hardly fair that he says 'you have to go thru it yourself...! i was honesty abit stunned about that...

dereksbicycle - believe it or not, turbocharged engines are not the answer to everything.

Actually, I've come to realize that they are the solution to everything. Thank you, Derek, for showing me the light.

From now on, I am liking every single post that involves turbocharged engines.

:)

Last edited:
no, its thirsty as hell, and its NOT for faint of hearted. It cheap to buy Expensive to run, REALLY expensive...they make awful sounds, the viberation is 'non existent' since its not pistons on cranks, its turning and turning a -rotary....

when on powerband it pulls HARD....
stay with turbo, rotary is a different breed for different breed of drivers

If you dont mind me asking.... what triggers your nightmares? is it the lights or is it the sound if youre able to hear them?

Back