Night/morning owls shall unite and dominate this world.

I've already dominated the world. You just don't know it yet. Lately, I've bloged, Facebooked, read and watched Doctor Who, and reviewed Switched At Birth to make sure I remember everything about it waiting for Sept.3rd. I actually feel bad about staying up because, in the school year I'm a total early bird and once went to school at 6am.

I already canceled my facebook account.. must wait two weeks but it's deactivated..got so tired of this married woman cry about her husband leavin home for his job in another state..and wanted my privacy back. Hell I wonder why I come in here. :lol: I need to git a life.

I already canceled my facebook account.. must wait two weeks but it's deactivated..got so tired of this married woman cry about her husband leavin home for his job in another state..and wanted my privacy back. Hell I wonder why I come in here. :lol: I need to git a life.

:O I just cancelled my facebook account, too! Seriously, it was the second best decision I ever made. As far as coming here... It's different coming here.

Friends (generally) lie to friends on facebook; strangers (generally) tell each other the truth on random websites like this.

I have seen a couple of Ads about That restaurant/bar/arcade. Never got the chance to go. :(

Maybe you could go for late evening Owls...

There are many more of us. :hmm:

I can't seem to Link a meme to this but Oh well

*fry's unsure face * Not sure if sarcastic or sincere..... (google it )

i just going insane for night sleep so not up for world domination yet but i working on it

:O I just cancelled my facebook account, too! Seriously, it was the second best decision I ever made. As far as coming here... It's different coming here.

Friends (generally) lie to friends on facebook; strangers (generally) tell each other the truth on random websites like this.

True... It's more fun in here b/c ya must click on interestin threads.. On facebook, you must read what they write.. a deaf woman of mine always talkin about her furnitures..just so foo-kin ridiculous. :roll:

True... It's more fun in here b/c ya must click on interestin threads.. On facebook, you must read what they write.. a deaf woman of mine always talkin about her furnitures..just so foo-kin ridiculous. :roll:

you know you can just hide the annoying people from your feeds right ;)

I'm a night owl, always have been always will be. When I was 3 my dad told me to bed, I said I didn't to. He said ok, you can stay up but you have to get a spank, I said ok, turned around and told him not to do it too hard. He said....go to bed.

I read, that's when I'll stay up really, really, really late, or am on the comp, bopping around being facebook, online poker (playmoney) and now here. I used to go on Laurell K Hamiltons forum a lot, but they banned me lol. For constant flaming of the author, really I wasn't that bad.

Back