Night/morning owls shall unite and dominate this world.

MushyCookies

Reaction score
Dominating the World: in process.

So, how are you Beauties??! What do you guys do during the late hours?:shock:

Not sure that's fair when you're on the West coast. Although I guess when I get up it's 2-3am there. What kinda place are we going to wake up to when the domination sets in?

Late hours here are TV, games, drawing on computer, catching up on-line, anything involving soda and chips. I'm a bit far from fun places to go out too late. It's pretty rural at the house - my neighbors were cows, but they got sold off, a couple of horses come by from time to time.

Apparently the night owl domination process is a bit slow in taking off... :hmm:

Apparently the night owl domination process is a bit slow in taking off... :hmm:

I wasn't even sure something was going on, which was probably the idea, but maybe could use a little organization. And a flag, like Eddie Izzard's routine, we need flags to plant and mark our territory.:hmm:

We stole countries with the cunning use of flags. Just sail around the world and stick a flag in. "I claim India for Britain!" They're going "You can't claim us, we live here! Five hundred million of us!" "Do you have a flag …? "What? We don't need a flag, this is our home, you bastards" "No flag, No Country, You can't have one! Those are the rules..."

I like to catch up wit' sports and then go to bed. :rockon: I usually dont go anywhere late at night..more stress drivin at night. I live in rural and just stay out here. I cant see my neighbors. :lol:

Jiro, oh.....OK? :P
Yes , yes it is, Bottesini. It is going slow but i shall Not lose hope. >.> haha.

I'm still wishing I could make the ringing in now ears go away, so I don't have to be up all night. But that's not working for me so I guess I'm on board helping dominate this world. Just as long as I can walk around with a sparkly tiara on and claim our land with our new (still in design) flag.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you will never dominate the world.

As for what I do during the late hours, I am either reading a book, playing a game on my phone, or reading news on the Internet.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you will never dominate the world.

As for what I do during the late hours, I am either reading a book, playing a game on my phone, or reading news on the Internet.

I was not exactly serious ;) so don't worry about any bubbles bursting.
What kind of books do you like to read?

If I get my Wow account subscribed again, I'll be sure to make a character on one of these servers. What class do you prefer to play.

I was not exactly serious ;) so don't worry about any bubbles bursting.
What kind of books do you like to read?

I know you weren't being serious, but I had to throw that in. :)

I like to read sci-fi books.

If I get my Wow account subscribed again, I'll be sure to make a character on one of these servers. What class do you prefer to play.

Playing WOW is such a waste of time!

What games to you Reccomend for some like me how likes RPGs and can play with others. All we have here is WW, COD, games where all you do in crawl around with a gun. I like civilation games

Thanks

I've already dominated the world. You just don't know it yet. Lately, I've bloged, Facebooked, read and watched Doctor Who, and reviewed Switched At Birth to make sure I remember everything about it waiting for Sept.3rd. I actually feel bad about staying up because, in the school year I'm a total early bird and once went to school at 6am.

Back