Nicknames people gave you?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
A female friend of mine gave me the nickname "Shaggy" because of my long hair that usually grows up to my neck. What nickname did you end up with?

I'll give you an even better one for here ... "ChicagoBlueballs2" :D

My husband called me "Babe" all the time. He knew my real name. I don't like to be call "Babe". I let him know about that. But he still wanted to call me that anyway. So my nickname was stuck. :roll:

Me with my long hair..... soon to be cut off.

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 29
I have with all my guts been called babe. I got called that once and i think everyone got messegd of menot liking it. Lets see...dreamer, tia, lady deathstrike...i know im missing one....

My friends usually called me Adele. They say it makes me sound kinda famous. lol

Take 2.... without that booger.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 17
Oh god, do I have a list! Those close to me, Jess, nutcracker, Eileen (Grandparents prefer middle name), baby.

Out with acquaintances Jess, bitch, bay-bie, Cubans have called me mamacita! :laugh2::laugh2:

Oh god, do I have a list! Those close to me, Jess, nutcracker, Eileen (Grandparents prefer middle name), baby.

Out with acquaintances Jess, bitch, bay-bie, Cubans have called me mamacita! :laugh2::laugh2:

Pretty sure bitch is the only one I can relate to on this list... :laugh2: <3

My family call me Kimmy. My date and speech therapist call me Kimber. My friends call me Kim. I remember being called Kimmie few times. You guys can guess what my real name is.

Not even your husband?? :hmm:
Nope.

My parents had nicknames all their lives. They didn't want me or my brother to have nicknames, so they gave us each very short plain names that didn't have any derivatives. Even our initials didn't make anything usable. Apparently it worked. :lol:

I even went thru a stage where I wanted a nickname because all my friends had them. We tried to come up with one. Nothing.

"Reba" is my screen name, not my real name, and not a nickname.

Same problem with a sign name. It was easier just to spell my name.

Mine was chopper cuz a friend of mine knew that I was in karate class so she called me chopper. Also I always say hyah!!!

Back