NFL: Who is going to break Colts' winning streak?

NFL: Who is going to break Colts' winning streak?

• Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Denver

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Houston

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jacksonville

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Cincinnati

• Tennessee

• New England

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Buffalo

• Miami

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I vote no one. By the way I had a horrible diliema a few weeks ago. I was on the road and had to go potty. I pull in the rest stop and the colts are playing. With 80 seconds to go it's still anybody's game. Can I make it? Thank God I did and the Colt's won. LOL

You know web730..Your from Florida & like the Colts & I'm from Indiana & like the Jaguars..What are the odds?..LoL

Yeah, I noticed you living in Indiana and supports Jags while I'm the opposite.

Anyways, undefeated? Give me a break..They can't handle the pressure when it comes to important games. & When the take their asses down to Jacsonville, they better be prepared to lose ahahaha

Read my post #4 above again here. I don't think Colts would go undefeated. But Colts will be mentally sure to beat Jags again because they would hate to lose especially to the Jags.

LoL yeah, what are the odds?:lol:

Yeah, I noticed you living in Indiana and supports Jags while I'm the opposite.

Oh yeah ok, got it..I remember that post now, just forgot about it at that time.

Read my post #4 above again here. I don't think Colts would go undefeated. But Colts will be mentally sure to beat Jags again because they would hate to lose especially to the Jags.

Washington Redskins won't be the first one to break Colts later today. Bet my ass on it! :thumb:

I voted Jacksonville.....Even though I would have voted Green bay. But they suck (Green Bay does since Farve has injuried so much, and they lost Reggie White a few years back) They need to have better players. I dont always watch football but I like watching purdue and jacksonville play. I Guess I am not loyal to my state LOL!! Who cares uh?

So Colts won over Redskins 36-22. I was right! :mrgreen:

We played great in the second half. I think Colts were outrageous about Manning's rough hits that almost injured him that fed off and blew up Redskins. Their last-minute touchdown I believe we could have prevented. I feel good overall except our rush defense that still need to improve.

Now two next games will be Broncos and Patsies Colts will play at. Should be more exciting to watch and hope Colts win over them both.

You wish. :lol:

So Colts beat Broncos 34-31... a darn good game. So my wish came true! :thumb: Man, I'm glad it's over with Broncos for now.

Now we focus on our rival, N.E. Patriots next Sunday evening. I want them real bad so I really look forward to watch that game especially for the victory on their home field like we did last year. Watch out, Patsies!

So Colts beat Broncos 34-31... a darn good game. So my wish came true! :thumb: Man, I'm glad it's over with Broncos for now.

Now we focus on our rival, N.E. Patriots next Sunday evening. I want them real bad so I really look forward to watch that game especially for the victory on their home field like we did last year. Watch out, Patsies!

Come on, Colties! LOL

NE Patriots

I picked my favorite of all, my three time champion superbowl winners and I gotta say, I am crazy about Tom Brady that's him in the box in case your wondering

I'm thinking it will be the Patriots. They are the best coached team in all of football. Coach B. gives Manning fits with his defensive schemes. If not the Pats, then it will be Jacksonville.

Patriots would pound Colties by running all the night due Colties are in bottom of NFL's rushing defense.

Right on, Pats coach Bill Belichick knows what his planning for Colties.

Pats-Colties should be good game...just hope Manning will having flashback of his losses to Pats this sunday night game. Hee hee

Patriots would pound Colties by running all the night due Colties are in bottom of NFL's rushing defense.

Right on, Pats coach Bill Belichick knows what his planning for Colties.

Pats-Colties should be good game...just hope Manning will having flashback of his losses to Pats this sunday night game. Hee hee

That's expected of Patsies' planning. Coach Dungy knows his plan, too what to do with the Patsies. I want Manning and Colts to remember their past losses to revenge back. However, we beat them at their home field last year.

Lately Patsies have been playing great so were we except our awful weak rush defence that only considers us. I guess Manning has to play awful hot to make up so do our defense side, too.

I don't want Colts to lose any game but especially by Patsies. Hope it will be another good game. I only hope we beat them by 3 point kick by our new kicker who was a Patsie last year that would be sweetful revenge lol. Look forward to watch the game on this Sunday eve!

As of Jags, we always own them, trust me that we will beat them again on Dec. 10th. :thumb:

I was watching Colts/NE game tonight. Colts whipped their azz. It was a good game. I was so thrilled that NE lost!!!

I was watching Colts/NE game tonight. Colts whipped their azz. It was a good game. I was so thrilled that NE lost!!!

Oh, YES!

I'm so thrilled for our victory over Patsies at their home field. I hate them (but respect them as well) so we hate to lose esp to that team lol. Now we beat them twice at their home field twice in row.

Brady choked big time with 4 INTs. Our defence played great. So we got the huge advantage for the home field in the playoffs so we don't have to play there like we did in the past.

Only the 8-0 NFL team now doubles the icing! :bump:

Another closer game...and good won by Colties. I was glad that Patriots played good as Colties with Brady's 4 INTs without blow out game.

There should be fun to see Colts-Broncos, Patriots-Colties and Broncos-Patriots in playoffs?! Of course, still half way of season lefts.

I still thinking : Colties will lost soon or later before playoff...could be Miami?! Funny, I has feeling Colts are not going win Super Bowl this year as usual.

Then see you in playoff or bust, Colties...yes Broncos, too!.

Another closer game...and good won by Colties. I was glad that Patriots played good as Colties with Brady's 4 INTs without blow out game.

There should be fun to see Colts-Broncos, Patriots-Colties and Broncos-Patriots in playoffs?! Of course, still half way of season lefts.

I still thinking : Colties will lost soon or later before playoff...could be Miami?! Funny, I has feeling Colts are not going win Super Bowl this year as usual.

Then see you in playoff or bust, Colties...yes Broncos, too!.

Well, Patsies could be bust in the playoffs, too... who knows. Patsies lost twice already so it shows they could be busted. Heck, we beat them on their home field in the cold temps which usually favored them. It seem not much a case for the Colts anymore unlike in the past. Also that showed the Patsies aren't the same championship team. Many have predicted that Patsies would beat Colts but wronged this time.

So far Colts played well except their rush defence without Sanders. Last night they played rather awful well with Sanders who finally played after his injury. More games to go and see how far they all fare... the same for the Broncos and Patsies.

Back