NFL: Who is going to break Colts' winning streak?

NFL: Who is going to break Colts' winning streak?

• Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Denver

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Houston

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jacksonville

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Cincinnati

• Tennessee

• New England

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Buffalo

• Miami

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Well, Patsies could be bust in the playoffs, too... who knows. Patsies lost twice already so it shows they could be busted. Heck, we beat them on their home field in the cold temps which usually favored them. It seem not much a case for the Colts anymore unlike in the past. Also that showed the Patsies aren't the same championship team. Many have predicted that Patsies would beat Colts but wronged this time.

So far Colts played well except their rush defence without Sanders. Last night they played rather awful well with Sanders who finally played after his injury. More games to go and see how far they all fare... the same for the Broncos and Patsies.

Everyone picked Bears (loss to Dophins) more than Colties or Patriots. I was susprised on Bears's loss than Patriots's loss to Colties.

Won or lost during the regular season won't effect on all team playoff bounds. You knows what I mean on Colties's last three best season without Super Bowl title or Steeler's 15-1 on 2004 without SB title. or Seattle last year with 13-3 without SB title. Oh yes (off NFL topic) on MLB's New York Yankees recently, too. LOL

That how I thought of whoever with best record team especially Colties won't win SB this year as usual. Ravens may be one this year or Bears. I expected Patriots to be team playoff bound, not Super Bowl before the season began.

Of course, who knows? Is that great about NFL?!

Hey Colts won again!!!! 17-16 against Bills.

Yayay! It sure was a close game. I missed an opportunity to watch cuz in my area it aired only the Jags game. At least a 'W' will do. We're 9-0 now! :bump:

The next victim will be the Cowboys!

Yayay! It sure was a close game. I missed an opportunity to watch cuz in my area it aired only the Jags game. At least a 'W' will do. We're 9-0 now! :bump:

Thats sux... Move to Indy so u can watch Colts every Sunday, ha...

Thats sux... Move to Indy so u can watch Colts every Sunday, ha...

Nah, no need to move back there. I plan to subscribe for DirecTV so I can buy NFL Pass before the next season starts. Only this season I would catch some games on cable tv. It won't hurt. :D

Same here but I was watching my team at the same time while Indy were playing.

I was so thrilled that Colts won. I couldnt believe it was only a point apart to win. whew!!

Nah, no need to move back there. I plan to subscribe for DirecTV so I can buy NFL Pass before the next season starts. Only this season I would catch some games on cable tv. It won't hurt. :D

Yea, good idea and u wont miss every Colts game on NFL Sunday Tickets!

Dallas Cowboys are rather well balanced team yet played up and down often in the games so far. So Colts better play real well no matter what. So let's see Colts fare. It would be xtra cool to go for the 10-0.

The game is delayed to 4:15pm which is good news for me not to miss this one. The same for the Colts-Eagles was delayed to the Sunday night game time from afternoon time, great.

Next few games are getting excited. Over at Jags on Dec. 10th plus Bengals on Monday night thereafter.

Cowboys will :boink: the Colts.

I really like the Indy team. They are a very classy team. I really admire Peyton Manning. He is a future Hall of Famer. He deserves the Super Bowl ring. He worked so hard.

I feel bad that Dan Marino didn't get the ring. Oh well...

Cowboys will :boink: the Colts.

I really like the Indy team. They are a very classy team. I really admire Peyton Manning. He is a future Hall of Famer. He deserves the Super Bowl ring. He worked so hard.

I feel bad that Dan Marino didn't get the ring. Oh well...

Yeah, that's why I love Colts. That is what I hope Peyton won't be Marino ll for not getting a ring. But he will be a hall of famer for sure. He's too incredible good not to become one. I just wonder how many seasons more he will play... now it's his 9th season. He looks so prime though.

Definitely a strange and yet, an interesting season of football...now that the Colts are no longer undefeated. This sure opens the door a bit, allowing a few more teams a chance for football supremacy--by being victorious at the Super Bowl.

Now...who has a good shot going to the Super Bowl? Think the Colts still have a good shot at it?

~RR

So it's the Cowboys as the first team to give my team a loss. Congrats!

I knew we will eventually lose rather than going undefeated. So we can keep media off our backs like they did last year. I don't mind losing to Cowboys but not Pats, Jags, etc.

I'm just so disappointed with Manning's sloppy playing. Also impatience part of him. It was all-defense game, rather unexpected turnout. It was his first time playing in Dallas.

Colts still are the best team and the team to beat, anyway. Admit that, huh?!

Let's see if Cowboys keep up ahead that they usually don't. Romo may be their answer but that has to be seen from now on for the next 6 games. They may be the stumbling block for the Bears. Giants?

Next on Philly... McNabbs injuried (sad for the Eagles), but it would be easier for our team to win. Cheap win, likely... lol.

We'll see, Pacman, we'll see. lol I gotta admit that Bears and Cowboys are my favorite teams.

LOL... :lol:

I used to be fan of Raiders but not anymore because they are crappy team and their stadium looks so ugly, and they need move back to LA again because they left in 1994.

After moved in Chicago, I support Bears and much better than Raiders.

How 'bout the CHIEFS!?!?!?? They kicked the Bronco's booty! This is Herman Era! Watch out for the Chiefs in the next couple years, Herman is gonna take them to SUPER BOWL. Colts WHO??? Bears WHO??? PATRIOTS WHO??? Hail to the Chiefs!!!!!!! :bowdown:

kansas_city_chiefs_logo_175.jpg

:dance2:

Back