NFL talk 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does pre-season seem much longer than usual? I cant believe regular season doesnt start until 3 weeks from this Sat. WHAT the?????????????????

It does seem longer, my guess due to the lock out situation. All the teams had scramble up trades, newbies and etc.. It came way too early normally, it would be around this time of year instead it started early August:shock: My Patriots got their first game (home) Sat, Sept 12 against Miami Dolphins :D

Is it me or does pre-season seem much longer than usual? I cant believe regular season doesnt start until 3 weeks from this Sat. WHAT the?????????????????

Are you ok? After last night, most teams are done with their preseason games. First regular season game start this Thursday night. Packers vs Saints, back to back Super Bowl champs.

Most impressive individual player this preseason is Colt McCoy. He went to Brett Favre's home in Mississippi during the lockout. A lot of football experts think he is the real deal. Get this, last time Detroit Lions go 4-0 in preseason was in 2008. They finished 0-16 in regular season. :lol: They finished preseason last night undefeated. Will they go 0-16 again? :laugh2:

I cannot believe September is here.

GO RAIDERS!!!

GO IRISH!!! (Notre Dame)

I'm a diehard Steelers fan! I hope we get to the super bowl and win this time!

It does seem longer, my guess due to the lock out situation. All the teams had scramble up trades, newbies and etc.. It came way too early normally, it would be around this time of year instead it started early August:shock: My Patriots got their first game (home) Monday, Sept 12 against Miami Dolphins :D

Need to correct the day :lol: It's Monday , Sept. 12, 2011 Go Patriots!!!

u guys are all heathans!!!!!!!!! (jk love most of you) GO COWBOYS!!!!!

im thinking 10 wins 4 losses and for some reason a street football in downtown which well tie for charity or something.

Jaguars vs the Falcons tonight.....do we need a new coach or not? (Del Rio)...9 years is long enuf I think....GO JAGS!

Here comes another year for the Jags where I have to say "maybe next year" before the season even starts :laugh2: :laugh2: I feel nobody in management or ownership knows anything.

My Patriots at Miami Dolphins turf! Go Patriots!!!

I have no idea where I thought they play home oh well lol

So happy that three of my favorite teams won!

Cardinals, Eagles, and Ravens. :)

What a great beating the Ravens did on Pissburg! :lol:

Cam Newton is the first NFL Rookie QB threw over 400 yards in his very first NFL game. Kudos to Newton.

I'm very thankful that Bears and Lions each started 1-0. I don't know if they'll make the playoffs, but they should be in thick of the race until the end.

Cam Newton is the first NFL Rookie QB threw over 400 yards in his very first NFL game. Kudos to Newton.

You know what? Pre-show on fox, Terry Bradshaw didnt say anything nice at all about Cam and said he would take Locker,Ponder and Jags rookie qb over Cam anyday. :roll:

Cam was unbelievable. His ability to get out of pocket is amazing.

:h5::cheers:to NE Patriot fans!!! Wow! We canned tuna big time :P Great game and hard play! I loved watching Brady on screen , he's hot!:naughty:

Wirelessly posted

Sunday afternoon SD Chargers visit NE Patriots turf whoohoo pay back time from 2008 or did we just give it to them due to minus Brady that season? Go Patriots!!!

Bills finally beat Patriots. Bills end 15-game losing streak to Patriots. Great Job, Bills!!

Last edited:
Brady 4 TD 4 INT, but he didn't hurt my fantasy point though(27 points). Not so bad. Detroit and Bills are 3-0.

Welker did his best to get the team rolling again. I applaud him for all his hard work during the Buffalo Jills , I mean , Bills game. Tough game over all very close in the game. Yes, Brady 4x intercept didn't help nor did Ochocinco for dropping the ball! I love my Patriots no matter, we still top NFL :P:lol:

I am mad that two of my 3 birds lost today. Not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back