NFL talk 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy for the Lions b/c they ended 13 games losing streak to Vikings in Metrodome. I watched most of the game and wow, Calvin Johnson is impressive. First 3-0 for Lions in 31 yrs.

My Patriot play Sunday , hope it's a better game :) Watch out Mr. DeafTim :nana:

My Patriot play Sunday , hope it's a better game :) Watch out Mr. DeafTim :nana:

:smash:

I'll be watchin' the game. GO RAIDERS!!! Should be a good game and Pats will not score 49 points in last meeting in Oakland. :mad: Brady was out fer season that yr.

:smash:

I'll be watchin' the game. GO RAIDERS!!! Should be a good game and Pats will not score 49 points in last meeting in Oakland. :mad: Brady was out fer season that yr.

:rockon:Go Patriots:P

I will man up. Your Patriots won. Turnovers and penalties killed the Raiders. Welker had a good game.

You are a good sport :) Yes, I agree about Welker. We have to face paper planes next week:Ohno: it will be a good game!

My beloved Vikings STILL suck. 0-4 !!!!! :(

The Oakland Raiders say longtime owner and Hall of Famer Al Davis has died. He was 82.

d83711219fbcff16fa0e6a706700b290.jpg

Team: Raiders owner Al Davis dead at 82 - Yahoo! News

Patriot fans! We did great last Sunday at home turf with the NY Jets :cheers::h5: We visit Dallas this weekend, whoohooo I think , we can do it! Go Patriots!!!

I'm a Bear fan. Once a Bear fan, always a Bear fan.

I do realize what Al Davis mean to the game of NFL. I didnt' alway dig his deals, but he did keep the game interesting. He did a lot for the game of NFL back then. Cannot forget that. I'm sure those older fans remember the great things he has done to make the game of NFL the game it is now.

NE Patriots MUST win! For you Restless_heart!:cheers:

Mods' please close this thread:ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back