NFL talk 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back football fans! We had a long break from last season. Wow! We started preseason tonight didn't think it come so quickly with the NFL lockout and having the NFL scramble quickly in short time bringing players from other teams on board, free agents and etc..

We kick off pre-season tonight with my NE Patriots (47)vs. Jax Jaguars (12), what a game let's hope my Patriots will keep up those gorgeous points all through regular season!

Regular season kicks off Sept for NE Patriots vs Miami Dolphins Monday night September 12, 2011 whoohoooo:dance2:

Feel free to discuss preseason for now til we all kick off regular season soon!

The NFL today announced that, for financial reasons, they had to eliminate one team from the league, so therefore the decision was to have the Greenbay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to form into one team, forcing many layoffs but saving millions of dollars in cost.

They will be known as the Tampacks, unfortunately they are only good for one period and have no second strings.

:dance2: Won last night! :D

I cannot believed.... I looked at the ticket online but mostly sold out.. ONLY Few available is over $$$200.oo each seat!

Hopefully I can get a tickets next year!! :fingersx:

Wirelessly posted

Phillips said:
:dance2: Won last night! :D

I cannot believed.... I looked at the ticket online but mostly sold out.. ONLY Few available is over $$$200.oo each seat!

Hopefully I can get a tickets next year!! :fingersx:

Yes, that would be awesome to see our Patriots play! Wish I was there for training camp heehee

Wirelessly posted

authentic said:
The NFL today announced that, for financial reasons, they had to eliminate one team from the league, so therefore the decision was to have the Greenbay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to form into one team, forcing many layoffs but saving millions of dollars in cost.

They will be known as the Tampacks, unfortunately they are only good for one period and have no second strings.

:lol:

I watched very little of Chargers/Seattle on ESPN Thursday night. I cant believe Chargers got both of their wrs,Floyd and Jackson on the team this season. I wasnt expectin that.

Will Pats win 14 games again this season, Rio?

Wirelessly posted

DeafTim said:
I watched very little of Chargers/Seattle on ESPN Thursday night. I cant believe Chargers got both of their wrs,Floyd and Jackson on the team this season. I wasnt expectin that.

Will Pats win 14 games again this season, Rio?

I am hoping for an undefeated season would be nice. I hope we can do 14 wins!

My second runner up team are the Chargers but Patriots first heehee

Wirelessly posted

I am hoping for an undefeated season would be nice. I hope we can do 14 wins!

My second runner up team are the Chargers but Patriots first heehee

:lol: Good Luck

I am so looking foward Raiders/Broncos opening Monday Night game next month. It is going to be a blast. I want Tebow to start.

We scored 59 points in 3 quarters in their house last yr. :giggle: Good thing they drafted Von Miller. :lol:

:lol: Good Luck

I am so looking foward Raiders/Broncos opening Monday Night game next month. It is going to be a blast. I want Tebow to start.

We scored 59 points in 3 quarters in their house last yr. :giggle: Good thing they drafted Von Miller. :lol:

Thank you :) Sure, hope we can kick off the season to a great start! Raider scored 59 points last year? lol Which team are you for Broncos or Raiders?

Thank you :) Sure, hope we can kick off the season to a great start! Raider scored 59 points last year? lol Which team are you for Broncos or Raiders?

RAIDERS!!!:cool2: Yes, Raiders scored 59 points in first 3 quarters in their house. Most points in Raiders history. :rockon: We didnt even score in 4th. :lol:

You been watching pre-season highlights? Jake Locker threw a long touchdown pass and Cam Newton looked pretty solid. Colt McCoy looked really sharp,9/10 and one td. He might be the real deal.

Did you see Lions DT Suh late hit on Bengals rookie QB, Dalton? :giggle:

RAIDERS!!!:cool2: Yes, Raiders scored 59 points in first 3 quarters in their house. Most points in Raiders history. :rockon: We didnt even score in 4th. :lol:

You been watching pre-season highlights? Jake Locker threw a long touchdown pass and Cam Newton looked pretty solid. Colt McCoy looked really sharp,9/10 and one td. He might be the real deal.

Did you see Lions DT Suh late hit on Bengals rookie QB, Dalton? :giggle:

You are a Raiders fan :lol:
I have to buy a converter box for my tv, it's on top of my list to buy before regular season begins. I don't have cable :( I have to depend on twitter and other online sources to catch up on what's going on, unless, you like to keep me update on this these thread:giggle:

You are a Raiders fan :lol:
I have to buy a converter box for my tv, it's on top of my list to buy before regular season begins. I don't have cable :( I have to depend on twitter and other online sources to catch up on what's going on, unless, you like to keep me update on this these thread:giggle:

:lol: Go to nfl.com would be better. :P

people really pay 200+/ticket for presesason NFL games? daaaaaang! Guess fans were feeling pretty desparate after the lockout. should be pretty interesting season though.

Jaguars vs the Falcons tonight.....do we need a new coach or not? (Del Rio)...9 years is long enuf I think....GO JAGS!

well all i can say is this Go Cowboys!!! thats America's team!!!

Is it me or does pre-season seem much longer than usual? I cant believe regular season doesnt start until 3 weeks from this Sat. WHAT the?????????????????

Is it me or does pre-season seem much longer than usual? I cant believe regular season doesnt start until 3 weeks from this Sat. WHAT the?????????????????

I know right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back