NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction for the champ games:

Green Bay defeats the New York Gaints>>>>Go Farve!!! Ask for more snow!!! CBS 3 pm in eastern coast

PATROITS defeats San Diego>>>>Another rivalary game...New York Gaints' revenge are to be seen... FOX 6:30 pm in eastern coast

Go PATROITS!!!! 17 - 0 !!!!! Path to perfection toward 18 - 0!!!

Green Bay defeats the New York Gaints>>>>Go Farve!!! Ask for more snow!!! CBS 3 pm in eastern coast

PATROITS defeats San Diego>>>>Another rivalary game...New York Gaints' revenge are to be seen... FOX 6:30 pm in eastern coast

:cool: Me too ;):fingersx::fingersx:

:dance2:

It was a great weekend to see all the teams put all their heart and soul in the games. I am pleased to see SD Chargers beat Indy Colts. Very well pleased to see NE Patriots beat Jax Jaguars grin and NY Giants beat Dallas Cowboys. Better season next year for those who didn't win.

My prediction for this week as follows:

Greenbay Packers defeat NY Giants

NE Patriots defeat SD Chargers
I second Restles_heart Go Patriots on their way to 18-0 path

:wave:
Me, too.

I thought Colts and Cowboys had better chance to win the game today. I gave my hat off to both teams.

I would like to see Chargers's Rivers and LT to be able to play against Patriots. I need little adrenaline feeling like last few games Pats won closer.

It was a great weekend to see all the teams put all their heart and soul in the games. I am pleased to see SD Chargers beat Indy Colts. Very well pleased to see NE Patriots beat Jax Jaguars grin and NY Giants beat Dallas Cowboys. Better season next year for those who didn't win.

My prediction for this week as follows:

Greenbay Packers defeat NY Giants

NE Patriots defeat SD Chargers
I second Restles_heart Go Patriots on their way to 18-0 path

Yes, I agree with you about all teams gave their hearts out. Colts vs Chargers were most exicting game out of four divisional games in my thoughts.

Now, you got 100% chance to cheer either Patriots or Chargers when they get in Super Bowl. :)

I agree with ya and dont need to hear from the Patriot hater or saying cheater. That look like they do have a problem which we dont need.

Yeah, we don't need to hear from them. Let them talking to themselves. :giggle:

Damn, the Cowboys lost. Now, I'm rooting for the Packers.

Plus, I don't want to talk about the Cowboys, period. I just think the referees didn't do their goddamn jobs on the Giants.

No problem for not talking about Co.....sorry...I thought that game was real great war each other. Yes, refs called some bads there.

America's Team will be back as better experince team...they better not go down to Mexico next year.

Ahhh here some interesting tids about the meetings for the Conference Championships....

NFC - New York Giants vs Green Bay Packers

GB and NY has met in the playoffs so often... but do remmy, all the meetings took place before the Super Bowl was created... so here the playoff meetings:

1938 NFL Championship: NYG 23 @ GB 17
1939 NFL Championship: GB 27 @ NYG 0
1944 NFL Championship: GB 14 @ NYG 7
1961 NFL Championship: GB 37 @ NYG 0
1962 NFL Championship: GB 16 @ NYG 7
1963 NFL Championship: GB 14 @ NYG 10
2008 NFC Championship: NYG @ GB (score TBD)

AFC - San Diego Chargers vs New England Patriots

SD and NE has met only twice.. but interesting thing is both of them had started in the old American Football League and moved on to be part of the American Football Conference in 1970 after the AFL and NFL merged... here the playoff meetings:

1963 AFL Championship: SD 51 @ Boston 10 (NE used to be known as the Boston Patriots from 1960 to 1970 before they changed to New England Patriots in 1971)
2006 AFC Divisional Playoffs: NE 24 @ SD 21
2008 AFC Championship: SD @ NE (score TBD)

So all I know is the New York Giants have never ever faced San Diego or New England in the playoffs for the Super Bowl and it would be very interesting.. Green Bay has yet to face San Diego but has faced off vs New England back in 1996....

Universal released new movie recently ;)

untitled-8.jpg

Philip Rivers's distance relative? :hmm:

batmanrivers.jpg

Giants won :mrgreen:
Chargers won :mrgreen:
Packers won :mrgreen:
Pats won :( I would love to see Jaguars win but oh well

now I am gonna root on Packers and Chargers on their conference champ games

when will have a super bowl 2008? Where will it be host at ?

jeez, pls dont remind me I still obession from SB39 game :(

even worse I still obession on World Series 1993, Phillies lost to Blue Jays, we blamed Mitch Williams!!!

My two worst sport moment - Boston Red Sox vs New York Mets Game 6 until Red Sox won in 2004 then 2007 to fade Red Sox vs Mets away.

Other, Packers beat Patriots in Super Bowl XXXI until Patriots won three more Vince Lombardi Trophy to fade Packers vs Patriots away.

Got this photo from my buddy, not fan of Patriots. :pissed::D

image.jpg

I wanted Jaguars to win but *cries* so it doesn't matter who wins as long as it is NOT NE Patriots!!! I am rooting for whoever plays against them. :D

Got this photo from my buddy, not fan of Patriots. :pissed::D

image.jpg

Wonder if that would be true.. will have to see this Sunday... your friend could be screwed if that prediction aint right.. lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back