NFL new code of conduct for fans

And philly fans throwing at Santa Claus. Lmao.

Deaf people can still get thrown out if they participate any physical behavior.

Yeah I vividly recall to watch a video clip that shows the Philly fans throw stuffs at poor Santa Claus.

Speaking of Deaf people, yeah it did happen. About 100 Gally students including myself went to the Baltimore Orioles game at the Camden Yards where the O's played against the Red Sox and we sat in the left field section. One of them got wild thanks to his heavy consumption of beer and he had to be taken out by the police.

When the great Robin Yount made 3,000th hit of his career against the Orioles, the four Gally students who wrote 3000 on their bare chests, ran on the field to try to bow down at him. The security guards took down them and brought them to the police station where they had to stay overnight and next day they paid fines of $500 or 1000 each. In addition, they were banned from entering the Camden Yards for a long while. Two of these students were my friends and they said to me, "it was worth it because we witnessed the special milestone that Robin Young made it last night!".

Philly fans throw stuffs at poor Santa Claus.

about 10 years ago, Phila fans threw ice snowball at Dallas Cowboys.

about 28 years ago, I am not sure which team. I think Minn Viking fans got angry at referee in post season. I was not sure Minn vs Dallas. One fan threw beer bottle to hit referee's head from upper deck.

I'm a big Cleveland Browns fan, but I won't attend any game unless I get club seats to separate myself from the masses. It is embarrassing what the typical fans do and chant but there is nothing we can really do about that. Maybe I am just too old but I never acted that way when I was younger and attending a lot of games. So watch on TV or sit with the corporate execs in the club seats if you want to see a game with your spouse or kids. Trying to police this is a waste of time.

Dawg pound is famous for the unruly behaviors. Die hard Cleveland Browns fans are very crazy. I never forget that how angry they were at Art Modell to move original Browns team to Baltimore around 1995. When the last game was shown on TV, many pissed off fans took out bleachers, vandalized bathrooms, etc. The 10 year old boy caught a football from a football player by accident and was told by a cop or security guard to give football back to the player. Players were protested that boy deserved the ball! It turned out that boy celebrated his birthday on that day!! Damn him.. he was lucky because the football at last game may be valuable, you know.

Three years later, the first opening game vs Pittsburgh Steelers, I paid $100 for a grand opening ticket (my uncle and cousin paid $400 a piece).. Ofc, new Browns team lost to Pittsburgh. :aw:

Last time I heard that Art Modell doesn't feel good lately due to health problems. Good for him. Even though his friend was passed away and funeral was taken in Cleveland, but Art could not go because of security reasons. He was feared that fans would "kill" him for three years of no football games.

Dawg pound is famous for the unruly behaviors. Die hard Cleveland Browns fans are very crazy. I never forget that how angry they were at Art Modell to move original Browns team to Baltimore around 1995. When the last game was shown on TV, many pissed off fans took out bleachers, vandalized bathrooms, etc. The 10 year old boy caught a football from a football player by accident and was told by a cop or security guard to give football back to the player. Players were protested that boy deserved the ball! It turned out that boy celebrated his birthday on that day!! Damn him.. he was lucky because the football at last game may be valuable, you know.

Three years later, the first opening game vs Pittsburgh Steelers, I paid $100 for a grand opening ticket (my uncle and cousin paid $400 a piece).. Ofc, new Browns team lost to Pittsburgh. :aw:

Last time I heard that Art Modell doesn't feel good lately due to health problems. Good for him. Even though his friend was passed away and funeral was taken in Cleveland, but Art could not go because of security reasons. He was feared that fans would "kill" him for three years of no football games.

Yes, I remember that the last game was shown on TV, many pissed off fans took out bleachers, vandalized bathrooms, etc. That s crazy fans throws beers to some referees and some teams when one of them was bad calls.

Art Modell was no longer owner of Baltimore Ravens. I don't take care of him. :D

Back